Facebook Friends coins or not

Can we still get coins from our old Facebook friends.
And can they still request from you.
I know it seems stupid but I have gotten request and don’t know how so does anyone know

4 Likes

I don’t think we can. However, I somehow clicked on the area (while in a game) that the facebook friend coin request used to be and managed to send the request out. I also received the coins later in the day.

4 Likes

It seems strange. Still got people asking me for coins through FB friends. How is that possible

3 Likes

I send them.
But how can it be done. Anyone know

3 Likes

Would love to know that as well.

2 Likes

Did you guys see this?

3 Likes

I still can’t figure it out. Would love some coins. I’m not always getting my fair share the other way. And can’t see what u r talking about. I see nothing

1 Like

Do you have friends on fb that you used to ask for fb coins? Like i said at the end of the level when it shows you your stats for the game you have to tap above the player guys head near the chat box tab. I have more luck with tribute levels. You need the volume up because when you tap above the player it makes a click

3 Likes

It works. Sometimes i have to shut my game down and try again if it doesnt work right away. It still has the same time restraint of asking once per 24 hours

2 Likes

But thats how people are still sending requests. If you dont have fb friends you get coins from you cant ask so im not exactly sure if you have fb friends who play.

4 Likes

Pam is the coin thing still working? Or is it not. It’s really hard to tell.
Would lik to know if it is. Have you gotten any lately…

2 Likes

Hey do you know if it is still working.

1 Like

I don’t think it is :frowning_face:
I haven’t been able to get it to work lately.

2 Likes

That sucks… I was wondering if it was

2 Likes

Thought it was just me…guess not

2 Likes