Facebook friend coin exchange not working

Hello everyone- One of my team members has been unable to receive coins from facebook friends that play. She is able to send a request for coins, but she doesn’t receive them when we send them back to her. She thinks it may be an issue with facebook. Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Like

@Kami, has she requested help in the game? TriPeaks can better help her if they have an account tied to it. I haven’t heard anything about others having an issue with this before.

2 Likes

This issue started 3 days ago with the update. I cannot Request, Send, or Receive Facebook friend coins. I sent a halo ticket & waiting for a response. Everything else works fine. Very frustrating and puts me behind my pace for the team. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes - it was an issue with Facebook and they helped her resolve it. She is now able to send and receive coins from friends. And her issue started before she updated her game and continued after the update - so it wasn’t related to the update for her.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad it was resolved @Kami !

@LAB, maybe yours is a FB issue too, that coincidentally started when you updated?

1 Like
1 Like

Can you share what resolved the issue? I too have not been able to send or receive requests from facebook, my tablet just freezes on the facebook post and won’t let me send it. I have to cancel it to get back to the game. I found looking for help for this issue to be difficult! Appreciate any suggestions you may have, thanks!

3 Likes

I am also having same issue. Cannot send or recieve coins started 3 days ago. Everything they suggested has not worked.

2 Likes

@Val_Riverwalker
Here is what they told her:

Uninstall the Facebook app on your device (do NOT reinstall)
Uninstall Tripeaks app, then reinstall
Open tripeaks
Login using Facebook
You can reinstall the Facebook app after these steps are complete
Be sure to give Facebook permission to see your friends. you can change your Facebook app settings at any time.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Did not fix the issue but thNkz

I have a team member who is also unable to request or sent coins. She tried the solution that Kami posted above but it didn’t work. Does anyone else have a solution? Thanks

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for the Facebook connection to work. Hasn’t worked since 7-23.

1 Like

@LAB, I believe they are planning to roll out an update tomorrow that will include a fix for the coin exchange issue.

Nope that didnt help. Been 9 days now!

I think all tried this but no good, like all help from fbook!

Try to request coins from friends, however, exclude friends that have been added recently. Mine quit after I added a new friend for coin exchange. I could get coins as long as she was not included in the mix.

1 Like

Since July 23? Me too

1 Like

This isnt only game havin prob, fbook like always not responding these games are hurtin

1 Like

Is there still no solution to this?? I can send coins and request but never have anything show up in my inbox from friends and I know they’re being sent! Tripeaks will not respond to any of my support tickets and I’m at least a week in maybe longer and thats a lot of coins!

1 Like

I think this may be a FB issue. I saw somewhere that TriPeaks is trying to resolve it.

1 Like