Facebook Free Gifts

Are Facebook freebies available to non-Facebook members? There are some old posts regarding this but nothing current.

Thank you!

@MzQuail, I think you can copy the link to the goodie out of the middle of the post, and that can be shared and used. Not 100% sure though, until someone without FB tries it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far the FB freebie links work for members of my team who does not have Facebook accounts.

3 Likes

@Colibri Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Where do I find the Facebook links for the free gifts pls? Thank you

Go through the posts.
You can only go back 2 months to collect

3 Likes

Howdy from Texas! I’ve looked all around on the website and don’t see where the FB freebies are. All I see is the Daily Gift and Club Gift.

Am I just not looking in the right place? Many thanks!

You’ll find the Facebook freebies on their fan page or in the game app in the INBOX (top right) under NEWS tab and scroll all the way to the bottom. Here is their fan page: Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks | Facebook

2 Likes

Colibri - thank you very much! That link works even though I don’t have a FB account.

2 Likes

Awesome, glad you were able to get the goodies! Hope you went as far back as you can. Remember, if you don’t have a FB account, to create a Scopely account (if you haven’t already) to save game progress and rewards. Otherwise, if you change/update your device, you willl start from the beginning.

2 Likes

Follow their official fb page they post tons of boosters, coins and special chests daily. Must check posts to find the link. Usually get something free everyday