Exactly how many ads are the maximum in a day?

After watching the 5 free videos for coins & wild card. Exactly how many more videos can be watched before you have seen the “Maximum Ads Watched” in a days time? For me, it can be 1-3 ads. On occasions I haven’t been able to even see ads to score a wild card. There are members in my club that state they get 4-10 ads after the wild card! So I’d like to know what’s really going on here!???
image|666x500

I can watch 3 ads after receiving wild card. Sometimes it says ads not available half through first ads. If this happens I just go back later. It usually works. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I play two accounts. On one, I get 6 more ads after Wild card, totaling 11 ads. On my other account, I get 25 more ads, totaling 30 ads.
It not fair.
BTW, don’t watch the ad in your inbox nor the one that pops up. They are only worth 1000 coins and count against your total ads. Save it for the ads that you can choose a card.

2 Likes

I noticed that too @Crystal_Carlisle, I always decline those ads.

1 Like

Really? They count against you? Good to know! TYVM! Today I was so irked! I got one ad after my 5. So out of those 6 I only got 1 ad that was over 1k… it was 1,200 wah-wah!

So far I get 4 plus 1 for the wild and 3-6 ads after. I usually have to close the game and restart it at least 3 times, I get that message all the time. I average 9 ads total per day

2 Likes

I am so blown away! But not too surprised! The if it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all! Bwhahaha!

Aloha
@CindyLu
I was just reading other topics and you had comments in all of them. I love what you had to say. And accurate as well. Unlike the others. will you be my FB friend? if you don’t mind I’d like to ask you some ? about your comments on a post “NEW “Club Notes…” I am Jessica Macagba Ferrin. Mahalo!

2 Likes

Wow. Might try that. Thanks

1 Like

@Crystal_Carlisle @Sharon_Lindsay @CindyLu Thank you all for the great info. So this morning I opted not to watch the video in my inbox or the pop-up video. I came out ahead of my norm or flush with the ads but I did get more coins then usual since I didn’t watch the 1k max videos.

1 Like

So here is my break down. And the average coins won on my ads I do watch the ad in the inbox 1st.
Coin collection
June 9, 9 ads 14 400 coins ave 1600 per ad
June 10 10 ads 8900 ave 890 per ad
June 11 8 ads 9600 1066 per ad
June 12 10 ads 12500 1250 per ad
June 13 10 ads 9800 980 per ad
June 14 9 ads 11100 1110 per ad
June 15 10 ads 14400 1440 per ad
Ave 1198 per ad for 7 days

4 Likes

Love that @Tracy, that’s soooo the kind of things I do!

3 Likes

I used to get quite a bit, now maybe 6 or 7 last few weeks. Ty for info. I am having crap luck, but I will see if it helps

2 Likes

And I am still only getting the ads that are 1k per viewing. Nothing worth more, no choice, no wild card…and only 4-5 ads per 24 hours. How is this fair?

5 Likes

As far as I know everyone should be updated on it. Is your game up to date? I’d also send a message through the game, maybe they will be of help

1 Like

And if it’s possible, try logging in on a different device. It might be your device. You could also try uninstalling and installing again. You won’t lose any game information, especially if you are playing the game logged in using Facebook.

2 Likes

I have the newest version and I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times I have used another device but I can’t use that device to play the game so it doesn’t matter. I have also contacted them through the game and they tell me that it should be right in a few days but it’s been months so oh well

1 Like

Mine is the same way my response was:

“Hi there,

Our team is currently testing different variations of this feature. You may see changes during the period until they decide which variation is best.

Thank you for your understanding.
Armani,
Tripeaks Support”

It’s not fair in any shape or form. I should at least get a wild.

5 Likes

I had the watch an ad choose from 3 different cards for coins 5th ad was for wild cards then I could watch 3 more ads fir more coins. Today it was switched back to the old style 1000 coins per ad and only got 3 ads!!! What’s up!?!?!?!?

2 Likes

Wow! That’s I’m out of your league! But I am going to keep track & post my results.

2 Likes