Double rewards for catching Poi day

Why does Poi disappear? It’s catch Poi day. He was 4 levels ahead. I played 1 game and he was gone. Not moved ahead, GONE! How is that fair? This happened last catch Poi day as well.

1 Like

Same here! I have decided to hold off on chasing poi until this glitch gets fixed

1 Like

Mine has disappeared for 2 or 3 weeks now! It is rather annoying to do that work and NOT get the rewards! I personally hate catch Poi days as I don’t have many of them to catch.

Were you guys close to the end of you level, maybe he moved to the next…Iv found on double day he seems to jump farther…my opinion.

1 Like

No, I am only on 41 in and have over 30 to play

I find Poi a waste of time, if the prizes were better I’d be more apt to chase him down

1 Like

Be Happy I don’t even get to see him anymore. I don’t understand ever since I got to the new Paradise. I never ever seen him. I wonder why I should but I don’t. It’s really not fair.

1 Like

Maybe there’s a glitch have you sent a help ticket ?

Oh yes I sent a ticket right away. Their response was , we are looking into it. It should be resolved shortly. Well I can’t say when I started the game but it’s been a while. And still no poi

Did you save the ticket number email, if so respond to that email again. Guess I think poi is a bit over rated, he makes you advance faster then you should,because you just wnt to keep catching him,lol, just my opinion.

Oh I probably have the email some where. But I really don’t want to hunt it down…lol
Call me lazy. But it just makes no sense to me to not have him on that level. I may just send another email ,just to see what happens. But I don’t want to have to look for the ticket from way back when…lol thanks

2 Likes

I have had the same problem for at least 3 weeks too. I play one game and he’s gone. Frustrating!

1 Like

Iam not getting him at all. are you on the very last level? Because I am and I never seen him there at all. I stopped seeing him on the level before Coral Coastline. Now he is never there

1 Like

Yes, the last level. Poi is there sometimes. Not always. It’s annoying.

1 Like

On this island, I didn’t see him for a very long time. Then, he started showing up sporadically and would disappear when I got close to him.