Does anyone know how I can restart this game from the beginning and have a new account so to speak 🙂

Hi there everyone.

I am wanting to start my Progress from scratch on this game. It is very hard to find any information on how to do this. I was wondering if anybody knows what I can do so that I can start playing this game again but from the beginning. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The only way that can probably be done is to contact GSN through the game…MENU, top left, > HELP > Contact Us You have to asked them to delete your account; in doing so you may start getting LESS coins in the Friend Center [changed apprx. 2 yrs. ago].

2 Likes

Hi, I have already sent them an email and they say they don’t have the ability to delete or restart accounts.

Do you no how to have more than one account on the game?

1 Like

You will need to sign out of your FB account [on app and browser]; not sure if it’ll be the same if using Apple ID. Clear all data on browser and the data on Solitaire [as game will remember, or might need to uninstal/reinstall]. If you have another FB account then you can use that or create another one [not too familiar with Apple IDs].

1 Like

Every week starts a new game. You just need to touch the first islands and touch the first island then start playing. But it is fun to challenge yourself to experience new ones. Awards are bigger.

Have u sent it recently ?
Because I notice this is a new feature with the last update or so?
As u see in photo delete my acct is there

1 Like

Oh WOW! Hopefully some who would like to delete their account have that feature as well. Wonder when they pushed that through, since I don’t have that feature [just checked] and I just updated the game yesterday.

Wondering do you have a old account ? You know the one where you get more coins in the friend center…
I do!
Maybe only the old accts have it🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, I do actually but still did not get that update, could be they are pushing it out differently depending on device perhaps or location.

1 Like

I don’t understand why anyone would want to start over? What would you really accomplish,?

I believe some feel that by starting over they can avoid going to higher levels, as it can be a bit of a challenge or they want to take their time and collect enough coins to challenge themselves. To me, it is all the same as you can actually play lower levels and accumulae coins. Each player, however has their own reason and all we can do is respect their choice.

3 Likes

Here is my post from a similar thread that may help with your decision on whether or not you want to move forward with creating a new account…

3 Likes

To actually answer your original question about how to create a new account connected to Facebook… I have a total of three accounts and here are the steps that I personally took for creating the two additional accounts:

Steps for creating a new account connected to Facebook:

1. Create a new email account.
  2. Create a new Facebook page connected to the new email
  3. Open the game
  4. Click on the profile picture
  5. Click on Account
  6. IMPORTANT: If your CURRENT account is NOT tied to your CURRENT Facebook account, the button will be blue.
    a. This means your current account progress is not being tracked by Facebook. STOP!! DO NOTHING IN THE GAME.
    b. Go to Facebook and log in to your CURRENT account (the one your current game is connected to).
    c. Go back to the game, click on Account again, then click the blue button to update your Facebook account with your progress.
  7. If your CURRENT account is tied to your CURRENT Facebook account, the button will be grey and clicking it will save your progress and log your current game OUT (not the new one you just created).
  8. The button should be blue now. Click it and it will take you to a brand new account.

I am an android user and do not know how to set up an account using an apple ID. Using an Apple ID is different because you do not have to create a new email or a new Facebook account. Maybe search for posts on “new account with Apple” or something similar.

2 Likes

Uninstall and reinstall or go to where the apps list is in settings, click the app, and then storage, clear history and data. You’ll start from the beginning!

Actually, if the game is connected to Facebook or to an Apple ID, uninstalling and reinstalling does not start your game over and neither does clearing the data. I’ve had to do this a few times due to caching errors. If your game is not and never has been connected to either, then this will certainly reset it.

2 Likes

First, I set up a fresh email account. Next, I made a shiny new Facebook page linked to that email. Opened the game and hit my profile pic. Clicked on “Account” - here’s the crucial part: a. If your current account isn’t on your current Facebook (cue the blue button), STOP! b. Logged into my current Facebook on another tab. c. Headed back to the game, clicked “Account,” then updated with the blue button. If your current account is on your current Facebook (grey button), click it - it’ll log you out, and voila, a new account! Quick tip for Android users like me - I’m not sure about Apple ID setup, but you can probably find help in forum posts on “new account with Apple” or something similar. And I stumbled upon list of Apps That Pay You Real Money, and there’s this awesome phrase going around - free apps that pay real money instantly without investment. Thought you might dig it!

1 Like