Do NOT make Treasure Hunt a permanent event

This treasure hunt event is frustrating, time consuming and gives worse prizes than the regular Pick One event…DO NOT MAKE IT PERMANENT!!!

20 Likes

I’m ok with some variety. Not every event has to require 100% participation.

3 Likes

It is annoyi g and I don’t even use my free play as its just a waste of time to even start unless 6th going to spend real money to continue and rewards are definitely not worth it

2 Likes

The treasure hunt where it cost 1500 to play? I love that one!

4 Likes

I totally agree. The new scavenger hunt is frustrating and keeps you from playing daily individual and club quests.

3 Likes

I’m so disappointed because I just got picked for a second time to do the treasure hunt this week! Time consuming and depleting my resources. I depend on the special events each week. Please please do not keep this!! Or have better prizes!

I agree, the Kings and now diamond , any of this type are not enjoyable and limit your play field. I prefer to bounce around and do tributes and diffent islands to accumulate whatever the challenges require. I myself will not waste my time and coins in these. Too bad this game is a fun one.

1 Like

This is my first week being picked for this stupid treasure hunt and i HATE IT! i made this account just to find a place to complain about it. I do not want this ever again! Absolute waste of my time and coins that could be better used on other quests.

2 Likes

It is way too controlling where you are to go. Takes up time I want to contribute to my team. I don’t have time for both.

I am unable to participate because the treasure chest is at the end of the road. Twice this week I have been unable to complete these quests. Fix this tripeaks! Not fair to your longtime players who have finished every available level :rage:

Welcome to the community Rachel have fun​:blush::four_leaf_clover::cherry_blossom:

Personally I loved the treasure hunt this week tge one that costs 1500 and gave hibts its well worth while… the free one with no hints or prize til all six are complete is a junk waste of time though

1 Like

I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! Have I told you that I hate it?

1 Like