Different prizes in Diamond chest!!!

I just found out there are way different prizes in the chests! A friend got over 30,000, 3 free plays, and 3 wild cards. I only got 16,400 coins, 3 free plays and 2 wild cards. Friend is in platinum, I’m in gold - do the higher levels get more??? Does not seem fair!!!

3 Likes

All chests prizes are randomized but meet minimum requirements. For diamond chests. You’ll get at least a 16000 coin card, 2 wild cards and 2 free play cards. The remaining 5 cards will be completely random. Some people will be happier than others.

What club league you are in and what red star leaderboard you are in has no bearing on the size of your individual award. In terms of fairness, you get fairness in opportunity (everyone gets the same chance to get the chest) but not in outcome (everyone gets the exact same prize) much like the lottery system.

As it stands your friend merely got a slightly above average chest, while you received a below average chest.

6 Likes

I guess the old saying “it’s not the size that counts” is applicable! Ha ha ha

3 Likes

Sounds to me as tho you received a diamond chest while your friend may have received a DOUBLE diamond chest?

2 Likes

If that was the case, the double diamond chest would also be considered a below average chest.

2 Likes

The chests you buy with gems do not give you what it says!!! It says 5 booster cards, I got 3. It says 15,000 to 30,000 coins, I got 11,700! What a rip off! First and last time I buy a chest!

1 Like

Again? sigh

The amounts indicated is based on the totality of the value of the prizes. So if you see 15000 to 30000. That means the combined value of the coin cards and boosters is 15000 to 30000. The game has an internal valuation, not expressly stated but can be inferred, so a free play is probably valued close to 3000 coins. Boosters maybe less than 6k wilds… I value around 10k…etc.

So 11700 coins plus 3 boosters worth 6kish is around 30k.

2 Likes

I got one that said was worth 30,000 one time then when it opened, I got around 14,000 coins and some boosters and free plays so I figured the boosters and free plays had some kind of value to make the chest worth 30,000.

1 Like

Okay I will quit complaining. (Posting)

1 Like