Difference between "recommended" & "invited"?

Hi! I was just curious if there is a difference between “So-&-So invited you to join OurClubName” and “So-&-So recommended you to join OurClubName”

Sounds like a dumb question, I know, but I was just wondering. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Every question is a good question! That is a regular member of that club that has recommended you. When a leader or coleader scouts out new players, they click on a profile, the option to invite that member appears, when a player that is not a leader and is not a coleader, the option shows up as a recommendation

1 Like

I’m not sure. I was wondering that too.

1 Like

I am a leader that started as a member, then quickly became Co-leader. About a year ago the leader said she was leaving permanently & made me leader… I have so many things to learn. I had only been in that club about 6mo B4 she left… I want to have a successful club, but it’s been so hard getting/keeping good players… I don’t really want to be “Private”… Just feels like I’m removing ppl all the time… I have 2 set rules & about half my members are great. We communicate well.
My question is, how do I go about Scouting for good players.??
P.S. I just found out about this forum today… lol…
Thanks for any help you can give… ; )

2 Likes