Diamond Club needs like-minded members!

Trib Up! is looking for a few good team members!

Do you……

• Like Diamond perks?
  • Hate digging?
  • Play every day?
  • Communicate with your team?

Can you…

• Get 46K and 300 tributes per week?
  • Help with the volcano when it gets hot?
  • Support your team and realize we need each other?
  • Let us know when life gets in the way?

If you answered YES to all of these questions and are looking for a fun and supportive club then Trib Up! might be for you!

Check us out! You won’t be sorry! Just say Sugar sent you!

3 Likes

I seem to be one of only 3 players who are trying! I was club champ 43 times. I play every day and like to communicate with my team. ates. how do I join your club? Sugar sent me!

1 Like

Hi Bev, our club is called Trib Up!…if you can’t find us let me know what club you are in and I will find you. We need you!

Sugar

Hi, sorry, I didn’t get a notification that you responded, otherwise I would have replied earlier :blush:

Hi, hopefully I am doing this right so that it gets to you! I think my reply might have been to myself!

Please request access to our club Trib Up!, or tell me where you are and I will invite you! I can’t tell what club you are in :grinning:

We need players like you!

I need a new club TODAY 2/18/22. I love to chat. I earn around 15,000 cash each week. I finish cqs, get tribs and red stars. I always click on the club gift.

Currently in Turtle Doves

I’m looking for a new team! The team I am now on does not pl;ay every dan!

Hi Smurett, which club are you in now? Does 46k, 300 tributes seem ok for you? Let me know which club :slight_smile:

Are you still looking for players? I’d love to join. I play daily and play well.

Hello, we might have a spot opening up at reset. What club are you with now? Can you send a request to Trib Up! for reset, and let me know your player name/club so I know it’s you?

Thanks!

Once again, you make recruit posts yet when over 7 people have asked to join, all with good stats AGAIN, you REJECT!
I have no idea what game you are playing but some requested to join from Diamond AND Legend just to show that we play and play well! And still,get the reject message,not accepting blah blah…
STOP MAKING POSTS WHEN YOU DON’T ACCEPT ANY NEW MEMBERS! What is your purpose with this really? :rage:

Or are you intimidated by stronger players than yourself?

1 Like