Demotion in club

I created a club did not have any leaders in club besides myself. I log in today and now I am the co leader and someone else is the leader. What happened?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!!
You may have not logged in, if you don’t log in into ur Team for a long time you can get demoted! Although this has been happening to a few people this week so it may be a glitch. Where you absent from playing for an extended period?

1 Like

The game will automatically reassign a new Leader if you don’t log in for 14 days. Also if for any reason you leave the club, which can happen on some screens without warning and simply one mistaken touch of a button. I’ve learned to always have active Co-Leaders so you never get someone assigned simply because of high points but who never checks chat or doesn’t know how to manage a Club.

1 Like

Well said my problem is simple the leader we had made 18 out of 24 com leaders he jumped ship and the girl he put in place has not done one thing(other than play) we have tried everything I have been acting leader but I can’t demote people I can get rid of members not com lead3rs can’t use invite we don’t get it help!!! Preformatted text[quote=“Bruce_Gros, post:3, topic:43868, full:true”]
The game will automatically reassign a new Leader if you don’t log in for 14 days. Also if for any reason you leave the club, which can happen on some screens without warning and simply one mistaken touch of a button. I’ve learned to always have active Co-Leaders so you never get someone assigned simply because of high points but who never checks chat or doesn’t know how to manage a Club.
[/quote]

Omg we had the same problem we tried everything we finally jumped ship and started a new cl7b with all the great people we crushed rookie, we r crushing wood right now we r dreamers 2