Demoted from leader in my own club

Can anyone help me with an issue. I created a club over a year ago. My husband was co-leader… All the sudden some random club member is now leader. my husband an I are now both co leaders. How did this happen? What can I do?

1 Like

Have you asked the person who is now leader to transfer the “horns” back to you?

1 Like

I wrote a message in the chat. But like what I don’t understand is howdnthat happen?

1 Like

It seems to have happened to a few people in the last few months. Contact GSN/Sony and ask for an explanation of how it happened.

2 Likes

Did you happen to go 14 consecutive days without playing? When a Leader is idle that long the system automatically assigns Leader to another player, either an active Co-Leader or the highest scoring active player. Unfortunately, it sounds like your new Leader doesn’t pay attention to chat.

2 Likes

No, I am an active player. This makes me so mad. Idk why it’s just a game. But like… Do you think there’s anyway to gain leadership again?

2 Likes

When it happened to me customer service said they dont have a way to give it back to you. You’ll have to wait it out and hope you get the new Leader’s attention in chat. Yours is a situation I’ve not heard of before.

I hope they pay attention. So frustrating if they don’t manage the Club to watch it languish and become a Zombie Team.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen that happen, that’s crazy!

1 Like

I would definitely contact TriPeaks so they are aware of a possible glitch. You can contract them in the game, which is tied to your account or you can contact them at solitairetripeakssupport@gsn.com

2 Likes

If you know most of the players, tell them you’re starting a new club and invite them over.

4 Likes

That happened to me when co leader accident removed me. But I was able to contact the new leader and transfer leadership back to me. If you can’t get the new leader to read the chat, and being you’re a co leader, remove the leader. Then it’ll automatically assign a new leader, hopefully it’s you. If not, get the now new leader to resign leadership to you.

2 Likes

It won’t even let me remove the leader, I tried…this just sucks thanks for everyone’s advice sadly I haven’t gotten anywhere with this yet.

2 Likes

I think there are phantom players assigned by GSN and it sounds like it may be one of them. We had team members that nobody knew and were high contributors but got 0 or low Tikis. We couldn’t figure out how their numbers were so high. Most communicated

Have your husband click on your name and make you leader again. Contacting support won’t work they don’t care as long as he is co-leader he can put you back as leader.

1 Like

That isn’t impossible. I make over 100,000 a week with 1,300 tikis and am a diamond level red board player. I just know where when and how to focus my attention and coins.
Not to mention I have 2 ft jobs so other than weekends I play max 3 hrs a day

1 Like

I agree. This past double stack week, I had a total 77k club points and less than 200 tributes. But during the actual double stack event I probably picked up less than 10 tributes and made 25k club points

2 Likes

I accidentally assigned a random player as club leader once before there were co leaders. The person didnt read the chat and wasnt playing. Customer service fixed it for me in less than a couple of hours

They told me they couldn’t do anything.

Not true my leader in my club has been idle 128 days and my co leader 86 days. I’m extremely annoyed by it because we have some players in our club who have been idle for a year and I cant kick any of them out. It was a good club and the few others who do contribute do a lot for the club perks so it is and ou t isn’t worth trying to join a new one.

1 Like

This is the correct answer as I went thru that exact thing in another club. Leader would be idle for 7 days n a remark comes up on the notes section saying that a new leader WILL be picked for the reason the other writer in this already wrote thankfully. So if u haven’t played for 2 weeks then you’re outta luck