Default Club Leader looking for new home.

Wow wow calm down! When you posted your lengthy want ad you said that you help your team qualify for the dig competition but do not dig. All I was pointing out is that UPPER LEVEL TEAMS have rules - like while digging competition is optional, IF YOU CHOOSE TO QUALIFY you must use a minimum number of shovels (mins differ depending on team).

If a player qualifies and does no digging, even if you come in last place that player reaps the gem rewards while other players still attempted to place higher by using coin boosters etc. It’s completely selfish and many times it will get you booted from a team if it occurs more than once (non digging player gets a warning first).

All of the other fluff you responded with doesn’t change that, sorry.

1 Like

Qualifying for digging while not helping to dig hurts the team in the digging competition. I believe that is the point Caribella is trying to make.

You may not be aware, but it is better for your team for you to NOT qualify, than for you to qualify and not help. So a team with 24 qualifiers will be paired with 4 other teams with 24 qualifiers. Similarly if you qualify but don’t help, your team will be paired with other teams with with 25 qualifiers BUT theose teams will have 25 people diging while your team is only has 24 (minus you). Meanwhile you will still get benefits of the gems. So from this perspective you are leeching from your teammates.

If however you are the 10th and final player to qualify, I see no issues with your qualification and not playing. I would qualify near as possible to the cutoff time if this was the case.

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. You are correct there is a lot about the digging competition that I do not understand. Even when I qualified but didn’t dig. I actually had my team’s best interest at heart. I simply didn’t want waste our (limited) team resources, so I thought serving the team in another capacity would be in everyone’s best interest. There was no nefarious intent to leech while not contributing. Moving forward I have no issue participating in the digging competition, although my preference would still be to focus on the “core” game. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify.

1 Like

Did you find a club? Aloha Ally Cats would love a team player with good critical thinking skills as long as you communicate as needed. I’m Ann and a co- leader. We are open post perk completion so you are welcome to come look. 25k and 200 trib minimum but we have hard working players who blow past that. We are a 24 hour unless notify and club comp is optional, no required

Good Morning Ann,

Thank you for the kind offer. Since the time of this posting, I left my original club and I am currently working with another club (in a higher league). They don’t have a tribute min but they do require 10k a day and max CQ’s. Currently this is not an issue, but as the first person mentioned, higher clubs have pretty rigid standards regarding idle time. My current club’s rule is 18 hr. Right now this is not an issue but maybe later on, when Covid restrictions are relaxed. I’m currently in sort of in limbo, exploring my options, not sure what I will do.

Your rules seem very fair and I’ve found that most clubs have a minimum posted just as sort of a guideline but almost all members exceed it (especially when the perks start rolling in). I would only be concerned if your minimum was 100k a wk, right now I’m not sure I would be able to do that wk after wk. But anything under 10k a day is doable!

If something changes I may be in touch. Good Luck!

HI Kiki! I’m the leader of a Diamond/Legend team called TheStayTrueCrew. You sound like you might be a great fit for our club & we just so happen to have one of our players going to the rest club after reset, so we’ll have an available spot!

Here are our club rules in a nutshell:

• 2k b4 1st idle & 8k w/in 1st 24 hrs
• 50k+/wk MIN (more preferred)
• Communicate in chat
• Play tributes/help cool volcano
• Max 18 hrs idle w/o notice
• 8k w/in 24 hrs after reset
• We do not play club competitions

If the team you recently joined doesn’t end up working out, feel free to come on over & give our lil family a try! We have many seasoned players who would be more than happy to share their knowledge of the game with you. Happy playing!! :blush:

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a new club, check out Marge. We’re looking for 3-4 team players. Minimum 100 tributes and 15,000 club points a week. Complete all club quests. We’re a gold team that bounces up to platinum, with the right players. There are a couple of teams named Marge, but it will be the one that had Erica-USA MN as a player. We have players that are located in the US, but also the UK. If you’re still looking, I think Marge would be a good fit.

1 Like