Daily Reward Issue

I opened solitaire tri peaks to get my click bonus after the 20 minute refresh period and the daily reward opened up for 30 minutes free play. I wasn’t ready so I locked my phone on that screen not wanting to risk loosing the reward from exiting the game. After coming back to it later I press “Activate” and it notifies me I have 30 minutes, but then when i try to play my reward is no longer active - it acts as if i used it.
I request that the Daily Reward not become active until we actually hit “Activate”

9 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree @Brina_DeJesus! Drives me cRaZy that it starts as soon as the screen appears and I feel like I have to play or lose my bonus when a 30 minutes prize is involved! I have faith they will fix that… I’m hoping it’s sooner rather than later. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I learned that one the hard way too. It showed up on my screen at 12:15 am but I didn’t hit activate. Next morning? Gone. My other phone I’d shut down earlier before it appeared and when I logged in at 10 am, 30 min free play was there. The conclusion? Clicking ACTIVATE makes no difference. When it shows up - use it or lose it.

2 Likes

How come i dont get my coins lose free plays no one helps with coins and i could go on maybe i will give up love playing but im at lost bc its so awful i send coins always and and now not getting back no help losing cpind free plays keep freezing up and all

1 Like

Yes, I agree with this.

1 Like

Look up my group, Paradies (make sure it when you look it up, you look for this spelling) Island, and find me. I’ll friend you. Anybody that sends me coins, I do my best to return them. It’s not hard to do at all. I don’t get why people won’t return them.

1 Like

I’ve changed groups. I’m now in friende. Spell it that way.

2 Likes

ACTIVATE

1. List item