Daily player seeks new Ambitious Team

Hi, I just returned to active status again after taking some personal time off and the club I was in has drifted off and besides me there is only 1 or 2 other active members. I need a team that wants to earn ALL perks, complete ALL quests, and have fun!! No drama!! I play daily and at this time I have over 10K points and 142 tributes and I am the top provider for my group. Due to only getting 1 perk a week completed I can’t increase my coins to play more. I love to play and want to help an Ambitious team reach its full potential!! If it sounds like I would match your group please let me know. Want to make this switch asap!! Thank you for reading!!

2 Likes

TikiEliteRebels is looking for daily players that want to join a fun club where everyone pulls their weight. We strive to complete CQ’s, unlock club gifts and all around kick butt. Check us out!

1 Like

Beach Lovers has an opening for a daily player. You sound like you would fit in well. We are public, we’d love to have you part of our team!

1 Like

You would fit right in with our team. Ladylucks Team. Come join us!

1 Like

Solitary Fun has opportunity for you. We have been top 10 diamond. Expect at least 7000 per day and all C Q. We get all 7 perks weekly.

My club is uno players. Check us out. We want daily players of 3000 coins. 10 tributes n play club quests. 24 hr no play n will b removed from club. Communication thru chat is appreciated.

ClubFreakyTiki is looking for 2 teammates

We are Gold but are now focusing on moving to Platinum so top 3 would be rewarded…which they should.

Currently minimums are 4k by Sunday, 15k by Thursday. 24 hour idle. We will adjust if needed to keep up as Platinum.

Come join Dirty Ducks! We generally get all 6 perks, sometimes the special and most of the club quests. We are currently down 2 players but still completed 5 1/2 perks.

1 Like

Thank you for all the invites. I will be checking each of these teams out today and joining one today. I was waiting on the new week to start so I would start helping a new team on a fresh week. So I will see one of ya’ll sometime today. Thank you!!

Suella_Chapman I just requested to join your group hun

A new Dawn is looking for 2 new players, if your interested, all we ask is to for you play every day 30k plus a week

Your welcome hope to see you!!

Come to pacific dream (lower case). Ask to be invited we have two openings! We need regular players!

TikkaBrits would welcome you as we are so close to getting promoted out of Gold but only have 21 players.

Join T & A we would live to have you!

if ur still looking team Dualshox needs one more daily player. 1k b4 idle, 10k by sunday, 30k by reset. We’re ambitious but we also understand that life happens! Hope to see u soon!

You could try Terri Club. Leader is Linda. We are invite only. If you are interested, respond to me and I can ask her to invite you.
Carol A

Mass Exodus is looking for a daily player who does club quests. We require 11k a day, we get all perks usually on Friday but never take longer than Saturday morning.

Orphans of Tiki…KG is our leader. Look forward to seeing you.

Uno players r looking for players who can do tribs n get daily quest. Daily play of 3000. 24 hrs idle w no chat n removed. Come check us out n love to have ya!!:wink: