Daily player needs new club quick

Fun and winning is looking for someone like you. I don’t require a minimum. I only ask that you play in perk order and collect tributes. We’ve unlocked the club gift once and it was a free play, I’m hoping the you unlock it the better the gift.

Come join our club Higher Class. We would enjoy having you. I play everyday and would love to get that chest also. :smile:

Honest Play is a great club

Cory’s Cabana would love to have you join us!

Fun and winning is a great club with no minimum requirements.

We would love to have you in our club BeautifulMinds.

Leader Najia.

Try Bees house we are public right now so you can join. Friendly group.

Please Please come join Steezy…you sound like exactly what we need.

Orphans of Tiki we are a fun relaxed club. We chit chat and very close more like family than a club/team. We are supportive, respectful and uplifting towards each other. KG is the leader. Check us out. Hope to see you there.

We’re a Platinum team looking for somebody willing to do their portion of the club quests every day…Our Tiki Family

If things don’t work out on your team I’m looking for someone after reset. Here’s our recruiting poster. Been solid platinum for a long time even jumping up & down from diamond when we had a higher min which we may do again soon if the team votes for it. Just bc I’m the leader doesn’t mean it’s “my team”. Everyone has a voice. We’re a cyber family & have fun together.

1 Like

Hi Dawn!
Congrats on your awesome Club. I am curious as to why you don’t unlock the Club Gift?

Hi Rhonda. My team gets the club gift everyday. I was replying to doctoralpha who was asking to join a club. She said their team now didn’t get the club gift & was wondering what it was.

Ok, thanks! Keep up the great work! ; )

Hi Alpha Doctor. Anyone who loves cats, like you do should check out the Cool Cat Gang. We would love you to join.
Coolcatgang…

Take a look at Tiki Tornadoes

We have openings in Mirs! We are a fun chatty team. We’ve been in diamond and lost some players looking for 3 daily players! Look under Mir it won’t come up if you use the S for some odd reason

Sounds like you would fit well with GoGetters25. Check us out!

We all win is your club…I am glorin, co-leader, we don’t ask for much. I will be waiting for you.

Glazed Donuts. We are a gold club. 5,000 A week minimum. We are a fun loving club! Play, no pressure!!! Some people only do the 5K. others do more. We usually have a slot open.