Daily player looking for new club

Looking for A good club that is fun, laid back, but committed. I can contribute 10k minimum per week (usually more) and 200-300 tributes. I just don’t like a load of pressure put on members. It should be fun while maintaining competitive edge. Let me know if I’d be a good fit for your awesome team!

4 Likes

Snoop around the club recruiting posts there are a few that need players there should be one where you would fit right it!

3 Likes

EviL Villains has openings if interested. We have a more competitive requirements than what you are looking for but we do have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate that! Those require are a bit more than what I want to commit to, but I appreciate your response!

1 Like

No it’s understandable :slight_smile: our weekly is 17500, 2500, and just try to max the club quests. You can always try it out and if it is too much I understand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We also have a 24 hr idle min. But im very flexible cuz I know everyone has a life

1 Like

Supernatural needs players, they have a 7k weekly minimum

1 Like

Have a look at “Going Up” - all we ask is that you play regularly, and post if life gets in the way of playing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve sent a request to join.

1 Like

Amber, look up Funnybones3. I am not a leader but I love our club!!! Fun, friendly and gold league. My level of play is similar to yours. We usually get 5 perks each week. We could use you in our club!!! Give us a look see!! :blush: my player name is Gahoolie. Our club is invite only but send a request because we are looking for a few good players.

2 Likes

I sent a request! Thanks.

1 Like

We are. Great! Stone league no 1! Angel Stars come want to chat our team 4 of us chat rest just started the game we average 15-18,000 always keep the volcano cooled!

1 Like

I sent a request to funnybones3, but they denied it. :confused:

1 Like

Going Up is already full. Booo.

1 Like

RainyDaze, We ask at least for 7k per week, No idle over 24 hours we’re new but went Gold on our 3rd week, and we’re getting the perks! Good people,strong team players. No stress.

1 Like

So sorry about that. Been struggling to recruit for a while, and then two people filled the vacant slots closely together.

1 Like

Check out Island Hoppers. We are looking for a player.

1 Like

Bucky’s Camp is a fun laid back group. No daily minimum and only ask if not playing for a few days to let us know.

1 Like

Kiwi hut is a club that matches what you’re looking for!

1 Like

The rest stop is 10k min and a fun group

1 Like