Daily Player Looking For A Club

I work but I play every day.
I joined the 1st club I saw when I first started and just stayed.
Am getting tired of non playing members…
Short of saying I like long walks and the beach :rofl: don’t know what else to say!

5 Likes

Hi Hastings 1066
We would love to have you in “Comitted” we all play every day and we’re a solid gold team… I’m the leader and my sister siobhan is co leader , we’re from Ireland but most of the team are from all over the U.S.A … we chat and normally do the digging game on the weekends, although we’re loving the boat race and have won it from it started . We have lots of beaches hear but it’s usually to wet & windy to go walking on them lol

Hello,
Come check out treasure chase if you like. We currently have 2 open spots. High gold/ low platinum team. I’m the leader there. People who stop playing for 2 days without meeting club minimum points for the week are promptly removed. Club quest required, all other club events are optional. I’m Massachusetts, USA & we have members from all over.

Haven’t walked on the beach in a long time, but I did do a report on the Norman Conquest in middle school :wink:.

1 Like

You sound like the kind of player we’re looking for as that describes our team. We’re not a cutthroat kind of team. We have lives, but also love to play. We’re consistently in the Gold League.
Come join Club Hope 2!

Hastings we would love to have you join our club.
Polings club

WHOOP WHOOP IS THE Team for you

I’m UK BASED OUT TEAM IS MIXED UK AND USA WE ARE CALLED TKIK TEAM. REGULARLY GET 5 CHESTS AND PLAY ALL CHALLENGES AND LOVE GOLD DIGGING. YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US X

We are looking for players who like to play. We dig gold, and race. Gold team. Friendly players but you must play tributes.
m&ms Team