Creating your own club for the 1st time

Hello all! I just started about a month ago. I am finally getting comfortable with almost all aspects of the game but I really want to make my own club but I would love to hear from everyone first! How did you start? What mistakes should I avoid? What advice do you have or give to others that have asked this same question?
I don’t have to be in the top teams but I definitely would like to work on getting a great team! Any suggestions, comments etc would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Figure out what you want to accomplish by the end of the week. 7 of us left a club and started our own because we wanted to get all 6 perks each week. Back then that would require 475,000 points, so our club minimum was 18,000 a week per player. We’ve since upped that to 25,000 a week, because now it’s at least 575,000 to get all 6.

We have another club where people cannot play that much, so our requirement is 10,000 points a week. We get the first 5 perks every week, and the 7th, when it only requires 85,000 points.

So after you decide what your goals are, you can inform members when they join.

5 Likes

Are you currently or have you been in a club? You can learn a lot from being in a club… good and/or bad.

3 Likes

I’ve been in two and was unhappy at how The first was just to be in it, no tiles or any type of commitments etc and the 2nd, while I did enjoy a few people in the club, the leader and coleader were never at the top, the coleader did all the talking, I just felt it unfair and hard to communicate in so I put up the question in here to see what people had to say. I came in each week in the top 3 of that last club so finally I said last night, I’m leaving and I did. Now I just joined a group that has only one commitment and that’s to have $25k by weeks end or perks end whichever it is. Much more communication it seems so far so I’m going to see how I fair in there. They are currently right around 500th place and prior to that I was way down in the 2ks.
I figured while I see how far I can get in a group that has a specific requirement, I can also get good advise from other people who either have their own club or used to and didn’t like it or just everyday ppl that have advise for someone who would like to be a leader or maybe even just a co leader. :grin: I hope that answered the question well enough lol

1 Like

Thank you cindylu I appreciate your feedback. That definitely is a top priority to figure out what I would want out of it. I think for me, the most important no break rule will be claiming the free gift box daily. It takes 2 seconds to jump into there and click “unlock” and it’s a free game or some coin…either way, for just one click, it’s FREE. That will be mandatory lol anything else is up in the air right now lol including name and I’m okay with that. I want to learn as much as humanly possible from people who have something to say on this topic before I even attempt it! :grinning: ty!!!

1 Like

You can’t make the “unlock” mandatory, because only 15people can unlock it and you have 25.

2 Likes

That’s great NJPanic. Sounds like you are going through the process well!! Wishing you all the luck with your new club when you get it going. I’m not a leader, but I’m in a great club.

2 Likes

Our club has a timing limit, club point minimum per day plus a tribute minimum per day. This keeps people from holding back until the Gold Tiki has been captured and using everyone else’s hard work to their advantage. We have a Facebook group so we can communicate easier. Those who have an issue, such as vacation, can let the leaders know they might be idle for more than the limit. We have each other’s back!! That’s important to not boot someone if they have a good excuse. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

What do you mean by capturing the gold tiki? I guess I haven’t come across that yet or I would know what you mean? Lol you have a lot of good insight and I appreciate the feedback, thanks!!

2 Likes

I will find a work around that then. I’ve seen other groups post it so It’s obviously being done elsewhere. What do you suggest then? That would be more helpful to me, thanks!

1 Like

Sorry. When you get perk 6 you get the Gold Tiki at the start of every game.

3 Likes

Oh okay. Thanks for the information!!

2 Likes

So I have another question for anyone that is a team leader or co-leader? As I’m learning and waiting to make my own club…hence the original reason for this post, I have joined a group with rules and requirements. I am taking this time to learn that aspect and wait for responses here. In the meantime,if anyone can give me additional insight…here goes…

You lead your group and you tend to not have many issues. One person doesn’t know how to speak and comes off in a way that sounds very rude. How do you handle these situations without further adding fuel to the fire in the group? Especially is that member upsets another?

Thank you to any and all who have spent time contributing responses. I genuinely want to learn as much as possible to run a good strong group.

3 Likes

Panicked Tiki is looking for daily players! Currently open to the public to fill in spots, hope to see y’all there!!!

1 Like

NJPanic, where did you go to create your own club? I can not figure it out.

1 Like

@Dawn_Evelhoch_Mutz - Just click the CLUB menu (bottom right side) and you will see an option to create one if you’re not already in one. If you’re currently in a club, you must leave it to do this.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the info. I am in a club so that must be why I couldn’t find it

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, Dawn. After the last perk event ended, I created my own club, which is new for me and became necessary due to the sudden abandonment by the leader of a great club I’d been in for nearly 6 mos., so I learned from experience in this case. I wish you luck, much learning & fun of your own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty for helping her, I haven’t been on in well over a week! Cheers!

3 Likes

Sometimes the leader isn’t on top cause she is getting the info team needs to be in top or doing the top 5 of the day or babysitting the bottom 5 of team encouraging before booting. Or sending out invites to bring in some daily players. That’s why I needed my co leaders their to do the talking. Of course I’m speaking for myself, i can’t say it’s the same for everyone

4 Likes