Cqs require more players than we have

Many of our cqs have require more players than we have. We are building back up & this has been a recurring and frustrating issue!

Is there a computer or algorithm glitch? Is this happening to anyone else with small teams that you’re growing?

Any help is greatly appreciated; we’re really confused as to what changed and I don’t want to lose the great players I have.

2 Likes

The more club quests you complete the more players and the harder they get. We do a “reset” to reset them by ignoring club quests for a week

2 Likes

Excellent!! How often do you reset?

1 Like

Every 5 weeks we reset

2 Likes

What happens when you reset Tracy?

2 Likes

When you say “ignore club quests for a week”, do you mean that you make sure that your team doesn’t meet cqs for a week on purpose? This would be beneficial to us if in understanding you correctly!

Until this post, I hadn’t heard about doing a club quest reset. It is something that I am absolutely going to do in my club.

If I understand correctly, a club’s members are asked to NOT max quests for a period of a week - or whatever period of time is decided upon. Note: I would exempt tribute quests from this.

To be honest, most of the club quests are a waste of time and resources, given the miserly payback. The Red Star, Play Games and Win Games are the perfect examples of this.

2 Likes

Our team agrees with you, but, in order to stay GOLD, we always play tributes for as many cqs as possible instead of moving forward in the game. For example, I’m currently in Mermaid Manor, and, only play in there occasionally. The farther we go, the harder the game! Additionally, since it resets each week, for a lot of my players that save coin, it helps them to start back at the beginning,where it’s less coin if you’re not using “free plays.”

We, too, are a GOLD club, usually finishing around 18th place. Although there are basically no rules, we struggle to get people to join. Because 19 members is the required number to max tributes’ quests, we always fall short.

People are going to play how they want to play. The high achievers will continue to achieve, and I’m not sure that asking them to deliberately ‘throw’ a quest would work. It just goes against their natures.

I have a list that breaks the quests into level, total, players and amount required by each. It’s helpful, knowing where my club is - quest wise - and where it will be in each quest type the next time around. A lot of clubs likely don’t care - or aren’t aware of - how they move up/down in quest levels. I find it interesting.

The number of members required are less and the numbers of tributes to max are less

1 Like

Yes, don’t do any of the club quests, let them expire

1 Like

We don’t push for club quests to be completed. We do get the 1st 2 clubs quests after reset, but once the club rules points are met we miss quite a few after Monday. From our experience doing a quest reset had to be from Friday until reset, we experimented with this for a while, but feel free to trial and error it

2 Likes

I liked the friends of.m I ne but nka I cznt get to my pld account so imlost everyone