Committed and Motivated and Fierce Play

Hello Tripeaks Friends ,

Well what can i say that hasnt already been said by 1000 other teams ?
We are Blazed
We are a long established diamond league team , that did visit legends on occassion and we are seeking out motivated players who are committed to being a team player . We get all our perks even when we are short players and havent lost a quest as of yet. Im hoping you are looking for a new family , as we are looking to add 5 players to our tribe .
Perk order 126354
Digg is optional
I would also be open to discussion on combining teams if youre in a higher league i have awesome key players that would come with me.
Reply if interested and lets chat
I dont have a problem giving up the horns for the betterment of my star players .
Anyway ā€¦ send request to join or reply here if interested .
Best of luck to all who are seeking a home and also to all the leads who are seeking players. It never used to be this difficult to recruit, so just hang in there everyone !

xx 420

1 Like

Half of my club did a mass exodus overnight after a tiff on digging. Iā€™m looking for a new club. Been in the platinum league, play every day and contribute whenever I can to cq (of I have coins that is)

1 Like

Send a request to blazed and check us out. No obligation to stay if you dont like it . We are good people and u will be welcomed !

Hi Amy, I sent you a PM regarding this post. Let me know what you think. :slightly_smiling_face: