Comments on the Big Kahuna Speaks: 8/22/19

Earlier this week we heard rumblings from the Volcano… then some strange hissing accompanied by some gentler steam… and now, today, suddenly, the Big Kahuna has come to answer some of your recent questions…

Visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Blog here to read: http://bit.ly/kahuna-speaks

Leave your feedback below!

5 Likes

Thank you for the coins xx but as its to do with a volcano surely we should have had 5 free volcano cards!!!

1 Like

Thank you Big Kahuna for your great answers. Want to let you know I love this game,even if I get frustrated at times, you make it fun with all the quest and many was to earn coins. Very generous. The best thing I love the most is the new Friend Sharing. For me that is absolutely tops. You could not have done any better but I hear from you there will be more added. Sounds great to me. When I first started it was so much fun. Then something happened and it just got so stressful and no fun at all. I stuck with it and glad I did. No more stress, or not much anyway and lots of fun now. Keep it up. Love the game and love you all.

4 Likes

Oh and thanks for the coins.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the answers to some questions. I would like to know why you say we can request from our friends, when in all actuality, you are choosing for us. Please explain how the process works and how you choose the 5 friends who are asked. Thanks!

1 Like

I would like to know where other things are hidden in the game to get more coins. Like the blowfish was

3 Likes

Was wondering if you’re going to change up the friend centre, it lights up when you receive coins but you should have it when friends ask for coins too. Some ppl forget to check it when they get on the game, so maybe you could do something about that? Just asking!

3 Likes

Thanks Big Kahuna for answering my question and many others! I also like poking the blowfish lol I can’t wait to see what your plans are for the Friend Center :grin:

1 Like

It would have been nice to have questions answered that have been asked repeatedly such as a can we get a MAX button for club quests?! I know a lot of clubs wanted to know if there was something that could be done regarding this other than the 1 person that gets to push the member alert button every so many hours. PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR US RE: So we automatically know who has maxed on a club quest

3 Likes

@Kimberly69 you’ll find answers here.

3 Likes

Thank u. I did find the hot air balloon. And I will watch for the bubbles. I have not found any others yet! I will watch for more.

2 Likes

The ones with bubbles are distracting. If you’re going for the speed, be careful. I get caught up in popping them and lose the speed every time lol

2 Likes

Do you know about the blowfish on Tiki Seas, tap on it and you get 10 coins for blowing him up!

1 Like

Love tapping the blowfish! It always frustrates me when I forget about them lol

1 Like

I have been able to get the free coins or free medallions or the free card free’ers…and when I go back to collect more of the ones I haven’t collected yet it doesnt give em to me. Am i wasting my time trying to get em or is it worth it

Hallo :wave: im Moment noch ein bisschen später als sonst