COMING SOON: Leader Ability to Reorder Perks!

Oh Robin! It’s as if you know me! One of my favorite past times is pontificating on the word “soon”!

What is “soon”? Is it the doctor’s definitions when he or she says “I’m going to give you this shot, and soon you’ll drift to sleep.” Or is it more like a college professor telling the graduating class about what’s next: “Soon you’ll be young men and women in the real world!” Perhaps it’s the “soon” a parent refers to when he or she says: “Oh, they grow up so soon!”

I say this all in jest… in this case “Soon” means within the next few weeks. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Thank you for the answer, but, you replaced soon with “a few”. :grin::speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

That’s just my gift! :wink:

9 Likes

Our club needs this option soon! Can’t wait !!!

3 Likes

Oh how wonderful!!! JUST what we’ve been needing! Thank you SO much for listening to us Leaders & making this possible!! Can’t get this ability “SOON ENOUGH”!! LOL

4 Likes

I already have this option, (must be a test). No one else in my club does, so it is a bit confusing for them, but they are all on the perk I put them on.

7 Likes

@Jody_L
Yay! Testing phase is good! I hope it doesn’t take long to get the kinks out :smile:

3 Likes

When does this go into production for all?

2 Likes

This is so exciting! I cannot wait! :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

I ve used it but it keeps disappearing and then
most players revert back to another perk. Why does it not stay on my account?
!

2 Likes

Has it kept them there though? My option comes and goes and everyone reverts back to original perk

2 Likes

So far, everyone has stayed on the perk I assigned. Even though it says they are on perk 3, on their game, they know that they are on perk 5.

2 Likes

Jody_I, I don’t have it yet so I am confused. You put them on perk 5 but the leaderboard says they are on 3…is that what you are saying?

1 Like

I absolutely love the ability to reorder perks! Thank you so much for allowing us to do this now. However, is there a way that we could make it so that the club members could see what we have done? It causes some confusion when I can change the order and see where everyone is, but they can’t see what I have done. I have had them tell me I am on 1 perk when I have set it for everyone to be on another perk, and I am on the perk I set. Just a thought, and I appreciate all of your hard work to make the game/app better. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Soonish can’t come soon enough!

4 Likes

Yeah:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I can reorder for my team. Some members see the new order, others don’t. Those who don’t also don’t see the actual perk they are on. Can’t wait for everyone to get this!!

3 Likes

I am the leader of a club and I don’t have this button…help!!! Need it right now! :frowning:

3 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait for the next update!!

3 Likes

Our club must not have it yet. Sounds a bit confusing for non-leaders. Hmmm

1 Like