COMING SOON: Leader Ability to Reorder Perks!

Great! This way we as leaders and co-leaders can switch people to the correct Perk. I spend half my time after we change perks asking people to change.

7 Likes

Being a Perk Police is sometimes necessary but never fun!

7 Likes

Yay!!! This will mnake alot of people very happy!! :smile:

3 Likes

I know right @Nicole_Buehrle? I for one am dancing around in anticipation of the release! :dancer:

4 Likes

Love this idea. This will same so much time for our leaders🙂

4 Likes

Yay! Saves all the chat about those who move and those who do not. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Excellent news! Thank you - this will make the game more competitive.

5 Likes

Yay. Can’t wai…then I can stop asking people to move

4 Likes

So excited to have this, yay

3 Likes

It’s about time! Now I don’t have to nag my club members. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m excited about this. Our club follows our order most of the time but sometimes you get that one person who never follows chat so they don’t change no matter how many times you ask

8 Likes

Great thanks for listening, think it will help clubs alot.

Now how about sorting the club quests??? It really bonded teams working on them together and it’s been a long time with no update as to what’s happening.

8 Likes

This will be super useful! I don’t like nagging players and I have a club with people on 3 continents so we aren’t all up and playing at the same times. This takes some of the negative babysitting out of the game!

5 Likes

Awesome news!! This will be a big help!!!

7 Likes

This will be great, hate when members don’t read chat and are on the wrong perk! Thank you TriPeaks!

4 Likes

This is great!! Both of my coleaders have this now. I haven’t received it yet. Looking forward to this update!! Thank you!

6 Likes

Great news! I know that it is just a game, but being part of a team means that you help the team.

6 Likes

This is LONG over due! Perhaps this will help a lot of teams complete more Perks as well. I have found that there are too many young inexperienced players that either do not read or do not wish to learn the game that pay no attention to the side bar or directions.

I have had to remove many players for just not paying attention or following direction either. Such a same.

8 Likes

This is most certainly needed. Can’t wait

2 Likes

“Coming Soon” it’s been 8 days. What does soon mean? Next week, next month? A time table would be nice. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::see_no_evil:

5 Likes