Come on what are the odds seems shady to me

OMG! I did. Any other smarta… remarks?

I think there were bigger fish to fry than figuring probabilities in solitaire lol.

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it better. Used to win 7 out of 10 games, now 1 out of 20. Game freezes all the time, lose free play time, watch video get smallest reward most of time. Seems every since I answered their survey question about how much money I’ve spent buying wilds, volcanos, coins, and I told them ZERO, the games have gotten harder to win. Ugh, close to uninstalling. Don’t need frustration.

I haven’t played for about 2 weeks after playing for 5 years. Haven’t missed it.

True, this game sucks, I played a lot of years, now I set myself of my club because I can’t play for a wile, my Hubble plays in my place, now because I am not in a club I even can’t get on my gifts and also not for using them for boosters, it’s not fair, I think I will stop with this, it suppose to be fun, it’s not fun anymore

If you no longer play, which I’m sure you DO still play, then why are you still in the forum continuing to whine about it? :sob:

Because am still getting these responses in my email. And you can feel “sure” all you want. But you’re wrong, as I’m sure you are probably wrong about a lot of things. What an ignorant statement. Stupid is as stupid does.

1 Like

I’ve noticed another interesting trend. Sometimes the teams who win the Club Competitions by running up the scores have unusual profiles. For example, invite only, 10 to 12 players, very new, very limited player activity outside of club Comp. R the Tiki gods planting teams?

What level are the winning clubs in? You should be playing against teams with the same number of qualified players. You could have a gold team with 10 diggers against a diamond team with 10 diggers. I’m not surprised by the Invite only - that’s common for most higher level teams. You can’t see, but I suspect the winning teams are able to get almost all of their players maxing on the number of shovels and with very few gopher holes.
Check the red stars for the players and you’ll see if they’re regular players or not.