Coin share upset

Anyone finding that there not getting there coin shares sent to all members on there list.
I enjoy the new share I was never a Facebook user so it’s free coins to me, but what upsets me is I fell Tri peaks is cheating.
Like Iv read on a post about controlling the game this new in house coin share is definitely controlled by them. Maybe it’s just a glitch but my gut tells no…
I called Tri peaks out on it when I felt it was happing to me as you can see in the photo, but now I know for sure it’s happing to others in my group too… hope they fix this glitch or stop cheating which ever it is

Hi @Tasha! I was noticing that I was only getting coins from a couple friends, or sometimes not any at all. I started screenshotting (is that a word? lol), every time I went to the friend center, to share or receive. Then I stopped collecting my coins until I have all 15,000 coins. It’s a lot easier to keep track of that way, even if I have to wait till the next time I get in to collect. I’m not sure if it’s easier for the new TriPeaks system, or just me, but I seem to be receiving all 5 shares every time I request now.

@CindyLu. But what I’m pointing out is Tri peaks says that when someone request coins they are sent to all members on the list…that is a lie…because girls on my team that I have request and it’s not showing they are requesting in my inbox. And they have not received 5 yet… so why wouldn’t the request still be waiting for me to share coins w them…??

I also have started to wait till I have all 5 seems if I collect before 5 that’s all I get

2 Likes

Oh, I get it @Tasha! Thanks for clarifying! I’ll start asking my teammates and see if they are getting requests from me!

2 Likes

@Tasha I have wondered the same, I seem to get my coins but thought the number of requests from my friends was less. It seemed I got many more requests last week than this week. @CindyLu looking forward to what you find out.

2 Likes

Ok, I requested coins, asked my club not to send coins, and let me know if they got my request. A few members received my request, but many (at least 5) sent coins before they read chat as soon as they entered the game - which happened in a short time.

One thing we discovered is, once I received coins from 5 friends, my name disappeared from the other members lists as needing/wanting coins. So I couldn’t verify how many received my request.

1 Like

Thanks for that info @CindyLu. That makes sense why I felt my requests were down, maybe my club mates or fellow friends were just getting to the requests before I was… kudos to having coin exchange friends that are so quick! :raised_hands:

1 Like

I thought it was just me! The first week the new coin sharing started I was getting all my coins and I loved it. But after about a week I noticed I wasn’t getting coins from all 5 of my friends. It appears to be getting worse, I’m getting coins from only 2 or 3 friends when I ask.

@MargaretMat How active are your coin share friends and do they have high weekly share numbers? I have already removed and replaced a couple friends due to low weekly share numbers or too long inactive. It’s nothing personal, but we have to choose our 30 coin share friends wisely.

2 Likes

@Amber_Salcedo2, you are able to send to many many friends when they request it, as I have sent to 12 friends at one time. I’m sure that once they have received coins from 5 friends, you won’t see that they have requested coins anymore on your list of requestee’s (I know that’s not a word LOL), so it looks limited, but it’s not.