Club Spotlight: Zero Rules!

The first rule of Zero Rules! Club is that there are actually a few rules stated in their motto that you must obey in order to remain in said Club. The second rule, we assume, is that there are no other rules.

If you haven’t yet read the article, visit the Blog and read up: http://bit.ly/zero-rules

Then come back here and feel free to leave a nice comment! Or tell us what rule you’d love to have eliminated from Earth for a chance to win a Free Wild Card (we’ll be giving them out to the authors of our 3 favorite comments on Friday).

32 Likes

I’d like an executive order to do away with calories in sweets.

11 Likes

It’s unfortunate we can’t use wild cards in real life to make things fall into place. Or volcano cards to knock our to do list out with quick ease! But most especially to be able to get daily perks like having $6,000 added to my bank daily now that would be the best!!!

16 Likes

I would like the rule of world peace!! Just unity in the world…everybody gets along…

6 Likes

Employees become the employers for a week and see how the rules change.

7 Likes

Way to go - have fun with no stress with the Golden Tiki

4 Likes

Just a word of thanks for giving us the opportunity for more wilds and free coins!

3 Likes

I would like to eliminate the time change in the fall. Tiki would love it!

8 Likes

That’s a good one @CAubrey57! I would too!

4 Likes

I wish there were more ways to get coins…and that it wasn’t 3000 coins a play when you get to the higher levels :disappointed:

7 Likes

Can I have a real gold tiki

3 Likes

I’d like to get rid of speed limits. Open road, rev 'er up and see how fast you can take 'er!

3 Likes

I would like to do away with Cancer. It is an aweful disease that harms family and friends of almost everybody.

12 Likes

Get rid of its my way or the hiway

12hrs gone your gone
5000 a day with tributes
Work your but off n still booted after
All the humiliation
Get rid of control freaks who think only if it’s done their way is it right. :slight_smile: lol…live n let live listen to others view cause you just may be illuminated…so rule of the whip 've gone from this planet. Hehe

4 Likes

Move to northern Indiana…they never change their time and it doesn’t start getting dark in the summertime until almost 10pm!

I used to live there in the South Bend/Mishawaka area and they did change their time back when I lived there. A year or two after I moved out of state, they changed it to where they never have to change their time!

5 Likes

The rule that you can be a parent without any instruction.

3 Likes

I’m poor lol I wish it didn’t cost so much to play because I can’t afford it :weary:

3 Likes

I’d like to get rid of the times 3 rule … you know the one … when you go to do something, and it takes 3 times as long, or costs 3 times as much, than you expected! LOL

:no_entry_sign:X3

1 Like

No alarm clocks in the morning ! :hugs:

8 Likes

I would like to see a rule made where everyone on earth is treated equally, no matter their skin color, ethnicity, or even disability. No one in earth is any better or worse than the next person❤

8 Likes