Club Spotlight: The Empire

In a galaxy far, far away… a lot of stuff is happening that we don’t know about. But here on Earth, we get to meet this week’s featured Club, The Empire! While they may have an affinity for the “wrong side” in a certain science fiction franchise, they sound like they’d have more fun with a deck of cards than a lightsaber.

Read all about it in the Solitaire TriPeaks Blog: http://bit.ly/stp-blog

And leave your comments below! Poi will be choosing his favorite comment by Friday and giving that person a FREE WILD CARD, just so you know…

5 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Solitaire TriPeaks Blog Articles

Love the motto! Made me giggle! This is my favorite part reading about all the players and clubs. The picture is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

I love this game. It’s so addictive.

Congrats for being this weeks Spotlight, I love that you think you`re the funniest, LOL

Poi…i am your father

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: toooo funny!!

Well I think it’s awesome … And that is so true. You control the game. Don’t let it control you. You can beat the levels with lots of love and determination. So go to The Empire… Awesome

2 Likes

Poi Yoda says: “Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.”

1 Like

Love this game! And to have a forum to answer questions… or just chat with others is great!! Please keep up the good work tri peaks

2 Likes

May the Force be with you!

1 Like

Like in the original Star trek! Captain Captain she’s going to blow! Happy playing

Teamwork works great

1 Like

Good tips! Thanks for the positive advice.

1 Like

Great advice, never give up and have fun. Playing 24/7 if you can increases your chances of winning. Thanks and May Tripeaks be with you.

1 Like

Love the motto but forum is still confusing me!

Hi @Dorothea_Renee, we’ve been doing some reorganization of the forum, and trying to make it easier to find desired information. Is there something we can help you find, or do? :smiley:

2 Likes

Loved it!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Following up - uh, very very late (sorry!), but congrats to Princess48 and Michelle_Maughan! Loved your comments. You should see a Wild Card in your in-game inbox!

3 Likes