Club Spotlight: Secret Garden!

This Club has a first name, Secret. And a last name, Garden – and someone from this Club made a cute little ditty that you will recognize immediately. And once you do, expect it to get stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

Enjoy it anyway here: http://bit.ly/cspot-secretgarden

And then let us know what “ear-worm” (catchy song that won’t leave your head) you’ve had most recently below for a chance at 5 Free Wild Cards! We will choose 5 authors at random on Friday afternoon!

26 Likes

Nice story! Pick me for the wild cards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“My bologna has a first name,” And it’s all your fault that it’s now stuck in my head! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, I wish I was an Oscar Meyer wiener … ~

4 Likes

My granddaughter watched Mrs Doubtfire and Dude Looks Like A Lady has been stuck in my head since Saturday!

3 Likes

All I wanna do is a ma zoom zoom zoom and a BOOM BOOM, just shake your rump! :joy::joy:

Stuck in my head for DAYS !

3 Likes

I’m new here, do I get wild cards?

2 Likes

Our club, Ohana Hula Hui, gather together to dance to the tiki gods, for the cards to be good & Kind.

We dance around a big bonfire to…the Hokey Pokey

Put your left foot in, put you left foot out, put your left foot in and shuffle cards about…

2 Likes

Very cute. Would be nice to see more of these from different clubs

2 Likes

Comme tout le monde un grand besoin de cartes pour progresser. Merci.

1 Like

Went to see Hall & Oates recently, and keep hearing ‘Private Eyes’ all the time now.

1 Like

I love a good “ditty”. Thnx

1 Like

It’s a Small World :earth_americas::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Saw a commercial with the song “these boots are made for walking” by Nancy Sinatra.

And that’s just what they’ll do, one of these days these boots are going to win those wild cards too!

1 Like

The Oscar Meyer Bologna song…loved this story…Rebecca did good choosing such a catchy tune, and yes, it will definitely be stuck in my head all day…Too funny…

1 Like

In my mind by Dynoro & Gigi d‘ Agostini
And now pick me please

1 Like

Now it’s I want to be an Oscar Meyer Weiner because theirs is so similar

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Toya_Brams! To get the wilds, post a song that recently got stuck in your head!

For me it was Anyway, by Martina McBride
Build it
Dream it
Do it
Anyway!

1 Like

Pretty Girl Rock! Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful (I am :blush:)

1 Like

Baby shark is always stuck in my head :shark: “do do doo do”

1 Like