Club Spotlight: PantherPanthere

You never know what’s going to end up in your In-Box in this job, and certainly, I wasn’t expecting to crack up so much, but when you’ve got the Club’s “Wise Guy” sending in the nomination, well then…

First read the story here: http://bit.ly/cspot-panther

And then comment below telling us about the “Wise Guy/Girl” in YOUR Club! We’ll choose 5 comments at random on Friday and award those authors with a free Wild Card!

8 Likes

I guess I started the wise gal in our club, FIF (Fun in Florida)

It all started when Igot in my little red wagon and took a blow torch to the tributes we were hunting.

Next thing I know, I got me a wagon full of wise acres and the club has never been better.

Thanks to our club leader Dora Starr for finding us.

2 Likes

The wisest gal in our club is Colie. She is our leader, in more ways then one. She is empathetic and understands thT real life takes precedent over playing a game. She seems to personally take up the slack if another player is unable to play. She keeps the peace and keeps it fun. Collie is the leader of Perks Caves, of which I am a proud member.

2 Likes

I’d have to say in our club Tribute Takers that Mr. B is our wise guy in both meanings. He’s very skilled at playing the game and always has uplifting things to say on chat. I also love that he adds, ( curling mustache), or ( shaking Pom poms), in his chats - gives a great comedic visual. Also his stories crack me up. Him putting in a new stove & couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working until his daughter pointed out that the switch was off at the wall or how he got ran over by a stroller at an art show. Hahahaha. He busts me up.

1 Like

I’m not very active on chat but I love when other members are and I can read their chat. BM and IQ and a few others in our team are a riot and so I love to follow our chat. Our team is Live, Love, Laugh, and that is exactly what these two do for pur team. They are the finest leader and ci-leader any team has. Yea for them!!!

2 Likes

Our wise guy in our group is always trying to get everyone moving. Stating, “I have the most points in the club, who’s going to knock me off the top” or “Come you only need to make 4,000 pts. to complete the quest” or “Who is going to take the honor of getting the amount of stars needed first.” Sometimes, when your having a bad day, it can be really annoying, but most of the time it’s really funny!

2 Likes

Congrats on the spotlight!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, we don’t have a wise guy or gal in our club. In fact, the members hardly post or respond to the chat. We are like the quiet club - only posting if you are not going to be able to play.

1 Like

Well, with only 7 responses… it felt too weird to just give out 5, so…

EVERYONE GETS WILD CARDS! Three of 'em!

Have a great holiday!

Tahd

2 Likes

Sounds like a great club - unfortunately my club doesnt talk, interact or even refuse to take some advice. Never got to Perk6 yet…:sob:

Congrats Everyone!! Enjoy your goodies :grin:

1 Like

Narelle is my club leader and took me in when I was in need of a new friendly group!! I was in tears when she found me but now I feel like I’m part of a family!!!

1 Like

I got one of the top players I. My club she play at least 10000 club points weekly

Everyone is crazy in my group but all wise

What an awesome team!

1 Like