Club Spotlight: N the Zone

:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::blossom::blossom::blossom::medal_military::medal_military::medal_military::medal_military::medal_military::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::dog::dog::dog::dog:

3 Likes

On a recent girls’ weekend, while hanging out in the lounge of the hotel lobby, 8 of us taking advantage of the free WiFi, I was getting irritated by my family (not on the trip) texting me while I was playing Tri-Peaks, when all of a sudden my sister drops her phone, bends down to pick it up, hits her head on my knee and lets out a loud fart. We all busted up laughing and when I think of it, it still makes me lol :joy:

3 Likes

I talk to my dogs all the time I came home from a hard day they wanted to play but I sat down and said sorry I had a bad day and my German shepherd came over and laid his head in my lap it made my day

2 Likes

My family and I were driving through West VA and I was pretty grumpy. I asked my husband to take the exit for Fancy Gap(yeah, that’s the name of a town) so we could stop for a bit. He replied,”Will you be disappointed if it’s just a regular Gap?” I couldn’t help but laugh.

3 Likes

My 8 y/o daughter is the most free-spirited, loving and generous person that exist on this planet! She is ALWAYS happy and smiling. One day in particular, I was in a funk. She comes up to me and says, “hey, mom?” I reply, “hey, what?” To which she flamboyantly says, “made you say HEY!” Her witt is too quick for her age. For example, I asked her how she got so good at something. She starts sing, “cause I’m a natural!” She makes my heart smile every day!

3 Likes

When my husband hid behind the door to scare me, but I know him so well that I swung the door open and jumped him… we laughed s ok hard he thought for sure he would have gotten me. :wink:

3 Likes

Almost 3 years ago I was put on forced medical leave of absence at Home Depot because of my knees. I was able to get on permanent Social Security Disability making more than I did working…I got the last laugh and have been laughing ever since not having to deal with unfriendly retail customers…lol

3 Likes

I was complaining to a friend via text that nothing was going right that day. Next thing I know, I got a link to a video and it was her hula hooping to a song she made up. I couldn’t help but LOL.

4 Likes

My daughters boyfriend and his son live with her. Her boyfriend came home from work got down on one knee, as a joke asked her if she would marry him one day. She said yes and he put a plastic ring on her finger. They laughed, the 10 yr old was in the room with them. Next day at baseball practice he told his coach that Christina and his dad got married the night before. Coach being a long time friend said didn’t they invite anyone to their wedding? Son said no just me. Coach asked well where did they get married? Son replied in the Kitchen. True story laughed till I cried.

3 Likes

Our team is hardworking like a well oiled volca
no

2 Likes

I had a bad day where everything seemed to go wrong and I was in a bad mood. At home later my fiance thought watching funny youtube videos would help me smile. It worked. I was laughing so hard.

3 Likes

One night in college we started a discussion about how some words are funnier than others. A great time was had by all – still giggle every time I hear “porcupine” – “P” is just funnier !!

3 Likes

Our shared cat between my daughter and myself went missing for a whole month. Took my daughter and her kids shopping and when we got back home she was looking at us from the grass. We were so happy to see her she was so super thin but she has since gained most of the weight back

3 Likes

N the Zone sounds like a great group! Love the name “Picklespears”. Sending prayers your way for a speedy and complete recovery!

2 Likes

Funny, I’m here for the Free Wilds, Too!

2 Likes

Love those wild cards.

2 Likes

My moments was when I was upset n scared for my dad going through kemo n radiation treatments. I went with him quite a bit and he would always tell the nurses to be sure to put some jack daniels in his IV and he’ll take coke on the side. Not to mention he’d always flirt with the nurses. It was a laugh every time and the nurses said they couldn’t wait to see him because he lit up the whole room with his jokes and sense of humor. He’s a survivor and fighter. No more cancer. Yay :grinning:

3 Likes

Funny!! Would love to have 5 wild cards!!

2 Likes

Our club is fluent in sarcasm. We had new person join with a name that could be male or female. One of the ladies in our club (not giving up her name lol) welcomed the new person then jokingly asked are you male or female, are you single, what is your bank account info? The new person left immediately. Then I teased her about scaring off new people and to let the door close once they get in before asking so many questions. She felt bad but it hit me funnier then it should of. I laughed so hard. This club has us all laughing and crying together. When one is dealing with something bad we all feel it and are there for each other. We share each others accomplishments and sorrows. We are a tiki family :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

My son told his great grandmother that a squirrel swims on his back to keep his nuts dry.

4 Likes