Club Spotlight: Made in Italy

Growing grapes and making wine. My grandfather was a master at gardening. Everything he planted grew like crazy! He would make his own wine from the grapes he grew. As a little girl, I followed him around his garden and watched as he made his wine.

4 Likes

My favorite Italian”thing”are my two Italian friends! They grew up together in Pennsylvania, lost touch then decades later found each other again here in California! When I think of Italian, I think of them! I do love lasagna though.

3 Likes

Tiramisu one of my favorite desserts

2 Likes

DEFINITELY Cannolis! But I do love all Italian food, since I grew up eating it. My family is from Sicily, so I was weaned on spaghetti sauce :yum:

2 Likes

Cheese and garlic and then some more cheese and garlic

3 Likes

Spaghetti and meatballs. I have always loved it but especially now because it reminds me of my mother who made it once a week. She passed in 2013

2 Likes

Gondolas and the buildings

2 Likes

I love Fettuccine and Tiramisu!

2 Likes

Pizza of course! It’s the best!

2 Likes

I love Italian food .I think lasagna is my favorite.

2 Likes

You can’t argue with how they throw a party! The food!

2 Likes

I’m Italian and it’s hard to pick just one, but everyone in my family loves my spaghetti sauce!!! It’s darn good!! My Nonni’s recipe from the old county!

2 Likes

Chicken arrabiatta its lush.

2 Likes

Well, I’m Irish (!!)… But I have 2 Favorite things Italian #1 is Definitely Italian Food !! & #2 is Their Wines, And Boy 0’ Bit Do they Ever go Soo Good Together !!
Thanks for Sharing :heart:
Aloha, Kim from Perkiness

2 Likes

Pizza with everything

2 Likes

Ooopps Boy O’ Boy… I Meant !!

1 Like

I love Italian food also, but my own is the best. I make the most delicious meat sauce. The sauce makes the dish

2 Likes

For sure the food. I love cooking an Italian meal and my family telling me it was better than any restaurant! Just made chicken parmesan with homemade sauce, garlic bread and salad. The one dish my teenager will help me make!

Love the food. Like it when I cook an Italian meal and my family says it was better than any restaurant! Especially chicken marsala or chicken parmesan!

3 Likes

Definitely has to be the lasagna… just call me Garfield :cat: because I love it! :wink:

3 Likes

Omg what’s not to love?!? The men, the language, the art, the history, the importance of family… I love it all! :heart::heart::heart: :it:

2 Likes