Club Spotlight: Made in Italy

There are plenty of wonderful things made in Italy, and perhaps one of the greatest things made in Italy, is this 100% Italian Club! While you might crave the pasta, enjoy the leaning Tower, or feel the speed in a nifty Italian sports car, you’ll really love the camaraderie of this Club!

Read all about them here: http://bit.ly/cspot_madeinitaly

And then, for a chance at 10,000 Coins, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcano cards, tell us your favorite Italian thing - whether it’s a movie, a dish, or a vehicle - tell us what it is that you love and why! We will chose 5 people who answer the question at random and award them on Friday afternoon!

31 Likes

Cannolis!! They are so yummy!!

6 Likes

I love Italian food—lasagna, pizza, spaghetti—especially made with fresh pasta and herbs—that’s what I call comfort food!

4 Likes

Chianti…helps me win games!

2 Likes

Real Italian ice. It’s quite refreshing and delicious!

4 Likes

I love Italian coffee. I go to this local authentic Italian spot and order it with a slice of cheesecake. This particular beverage is an adults only one with just the right amount of liquor and whipped cream.

4 Likes

I love my 100% Italian Father! He makes every day special for me.

6 Likes

Ummm…my wife! nuff said :grin:

5 Likes

My auntie, she’s the sweetest temperamental thing around! And I love her lots😊she’s also an amazing cook! Her sweets are to die for😋also named my ladt child after her😘

6 Likes

All things food related… mostly because I missed my lunch & I’m starving, all I can think about is food! Lol… pizza, lasagna, pasta & it goes on & on.

5 Likes

Miam… Pizza y à rien de mieux

5 Likes

My favorite Italian is the men! They make you feel beautiful just by saying hello.

5 Likes

Italian actor Rossano Brazzi…handsome, Sexy and beautiful singing voice. He did Italy proud!

3 Likes

I love Taralli …mhhh yummi :yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

Spagetti and Meatballs

4 Likes

The shopping and art of Florence.

4 Likes

Garlic!!! Can’t get enough of it!

3 Likes

Lasagna is he best !

3 Likes

Cannolis by far!!!

3 Likes

My Best Friend…
I saw her & some of her friends walking down hall of our high school. It was my first day at what was my new high school Huntsville High Huntsville Alabama.
I knew instantly (what I felt then has stayed with me) she was gonna be my friend.
Within days we met & became fast friends. That was 1982, we still speak daily even though we are states apart.
My friend is one of the most Beautiful women I know. Her heart is so large her 5 foot frame can barely support it.
She empathic to a fault always helping or giving somewhere or to someone.
She’s stayed with me through everything, she enjoyed the good times, supported me through sad times & stood by me through all my bad descions.
My favorite thing Italian…
is a beautiful, 5 foot 2, high wearing, spit fire named
Jerena Lynn Campbell Grimm!
I Love Ya Girl!

6 Likes