Club Spotlight: Lunch Ladies

With a name like “Lunch Ladies”, one would expect precisely the kind of Club this one has become - friendly, competitive - but relaxed - and definitely fun!

Read all about it here: http://bit.ly/lunch-ladies

And then for a chance at FIVE FREE WILD CARDS, leave a comment below about the origin of YOUR Club’s name - or, if you don’t know it, or it’s not all that interesting, tell us what YOU would name your ideal Club. We will choose five authors at random on Friday and award them five free Wild Cards. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

My favorite game ever.

5 Likes

Not solitaire…team work

5 Likes

Love the game… great club name

4 Likes

Good luck everyone, love this game

3 Likes

The Nexus. Recently joined this team and they are awesome. Chat is an all day fest and uplifting. Team mates are go getters and from all over the world. Look forward to playing and interacting with them daily.

6 Likes

I love reading about the experiences other teams have as a team. I get a lot of good ideas . As a leader of a team, I really like getting good ideas. Ty for this forum.
Laurie Bornsein
Leader of Mine

3 Likes

Love my team, the Expandables 2!! We chat alot about coins on Facebook, what we need to reach the perks by the end of the week, we give new people tips etc… But most of all, we lift each other up. I’ve never seen a negative comment in our chat and that means alot to me!!

3 Likes

I inherited the team. I didn’t make up the name

4 Likes

My club name would be Club Claire!

4 Likes

I love this game…,

3 Likes

Really great to have a team who likes to play and enjoy the game!

3 Likes

My club is the best TheGreatEscape… need I say more?

5 Likes

I’m not sure the origin of my clubs name, Card Queens, but I find myself to definitely be a card queen :slight_smile:
If I named my own club… I would name it Suit of Honor. A bit of wordplay and a bit of winning spirit! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this game…,

3 Likes

Tiki warriors. From our favorite character. We all love tiki.

3 Likes

My club would be called club solitaire

3 Likes

I’m not an original member of the club I’m in so I don’t know the origin. If I named a team I’d call it “We Got This”.

3 Likes

Teamwork, das was man für dieses Spiel benötigt, ist das Geheimnis :blush:

3 Likes

There’s no “I” in TEAM!

6 Likes