Club Spotlight: AddictAnonymous

One never knows what one will discover when going through the Club Spotlight considerations (if you haven’t submitted your Club - please do so!). This rather new Club has a rather unusual honorary member, whose sole purpose, perhaps, is to lead this Club to victory.

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/cspot_addanon

Then leave a comment about the strangest pet you’ve come across (your own, or not!) for a chance for a FREE WILD CARD! We’ll randomly pick 5 comments and award their authors a free Wild Card!

20 Likes

As a child, I had a cricket that was a pet. I kept him in a fence made out of pieces of a Cheerios box. I was really upset when my mother found him because you could just imagine what she did.

7 Likes

A small spider that spun a lot os webs! Very scary to think back now!

5 Likes

I had a salamander when I was a child

6 Likes

I knew someone who had a skunk as a pet.

8 Likes

I had a let bat when I was about 7. It was a baby but my mom made me get rid of it!!

5 Likes

I had a pet tarantula that I caught in the woods by my house for 3days until my Mom saw it. She freaked out about made me release it far from our house.

4 Likes

About a week ago there was a coyote walking around my condo complex. I live in Southern California in a city. I have also seen skunks in our area.

5 Likes

I have had multiple pets… a goat, a ferret, hamsters, chinchilla, sugar gliders, chipmunks, and a spider monkey. I’ve always rescued animals so the ones that were rescued that were released back into the wild… a bat, baby squirrels, raccoons, and an owl. Currently, I have a great dane who thinks she belongs in my lap at all times and pouts if she isnt.

6 Likes

I had a two toed sloth named Salvador for many years. . I had a small atrium in the living room that had branches for Sal to climb and hang from. I lived in Florida which had perfect humidity for him and my orchids. They do sleep a lot so it’s not like having a dog or cat!!!

8 Likes

I’m a bit more traditional with my pets (dogs, cats, etc) but my Sister had a Pot Bellied Pig, Mayer, as in…“My Bacon has a first name…”! Ha-ha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Great little friend that loved to snuggle and watch movies under the blanket when it got cold.
Too Sweet!! :pig:

7 Likes

I had a pet woodchuck for a while. It did not like being a pet.

4 Likes

A friend I knew had a pet Racoon!!! Cute!!

5 Likes

My brother kept mice my mother didn’t know until one got out of the tank he had them in and I found it in my bedroom

4 Likes

KitKat
I came across a skunk his name was prairie. And they had him de skunked and he love chocolate chip cookies. He was so loveable if you gave him cookies.

4 Likes

My daughter had a hermit crab named Curtsy.

4 Likes

We had three baby pigs that we had to feed because the mom disowned them. We bottle fed them and they lived in a box in our house. They did well…but eventually they became pork chops because we lived on a farm. :frowning: Some pretty sad kids at our house. Peter, Pansy, and Petunia.

4 Likes

We had a pair of gerbils that were mean. In the end one ate the other and died shortly after. Following that we stuck with dogs.

4 Likes

How about meal worms? I used to have a box of them hiding in the crumbs wiggling and munching.

5 Likes

The strangest pet I’ve ever own was a Water Dog and these little babies can move super fast

5 Likes