Club shop purchases with gems

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to spend gems in the club shop? A member of my team had a question about the best way to spend the gems they have earned, but no one seemed to have any suggestions within the club. Any info about best “bang for your buck” with the club shop gem purchases would be appreciated :)!

2 Likes

I find the diamond chest is of better value than the double diamond , I will save my gems and buy 2 diamond chests at once. And I prefer the 5 free play versus getting the 30 minute free play, with the 30 minute free play you are obligated to play and usually something happens that takes me away from the game, I also get trap torches, I find I am always low on torches.

10 Likes

@Tracy Thanks for your input! I will pass the info along to my team.

3 Likes

I agree with Tracy. I usually wait and save my gems for 2 diamond chests. Better value and also use gems when I am low on boosters. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too, love those double diamond chests!

4 Likes

Plus, is it just me or does it seem that during the 30 minute free play they show an awful lot of the “Brought to you by…” videos???

The last one we got as a daily bonus I got 4 of them… Sooo frustrating and it seems at the time they play on and on and on… :grin:

5 Likes

I love the 30 minutes of free play can gain over 100k

7 Likes

I use mine for free plays and boosters

3 Likes

Really! May I ask do you use boosters to help win the games? When I tried the 30 minute free play I just played for coins and refused to use my boosters, the best I had gotten was almost 40k without using my boosters

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the replies! I’ve passed the info along to the rest of my team.

3 Likes

I find I’m usually I using them to purchase trap torches and defroster boosters.

2 Likes

@Tracy when i do 30 minutes of free play Tracy I’m on a coin builder. I stay on the same level you have to find a level that’s good for coins even if you lose.
Mine is good for coins but points :-1:

3 Likes

Good to know! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Are you saying you can use gems to buy red star boosters? If so, how?

1 Like

No not red star boosters. Just trap torches etc. Sorry for the confusion. :grinning:

1 Like

I like to use my gems to purchase the trap torches, defusers and shark hooks to help me toward completing my game and winning coins.

3 Likes

The Gold chest is actually the best value - only 70 gems per card. But if you need defrosters, etc, then those would be the best choice.

2 Likes

I try to save mine once we have a hold card, use on 5 free plays for 175 but a whole bunch then earn a bunch of coins

4 Likes

I personally like the 30 min of free play, but I definitely make sure I’m at a place where it’s going to bed uninterrupted! Also, I have a few islands/levels that I feel pay out better even if I lose. My fave go-to island is Volcano level 39 or even 52. I’ll play 39 over and over for half hour and have gotten anywhere from 40-60k in half hour! People say they can get 100k in half hour but I’ve never been able to. Also, I don’t use boosters unless I only have 1 card left.

3 Likes