Club perks and things

If you leave a club and go to another do you lose the perks you have earned? I figure you do but wanted to check. Also how do you know what one to join? I play and try but I’m really not very good lol. I was in the beginning but now it takes me 10 tries before I beat a level.

4 Likes

Yes you lose whatever you have earned in that club with the exception of red red stars, what level are you on? the farther u go the harder it gets… and the win ratio could depend on what perk your team is working 5&6 are extremely hard to get wins on,

3 Likes

I am on 83. That is what I thought. Thank you. We are on I think 3 of the new one. I don’t really know if I want to leave or not. I sort of do. I have been there at least a week and not enough have clicked on the gift. No one interacts or talks. I don’t want to be in a conversation all the time and like really active but I would like to see what the daily gift is and maybe a little interaction. I don’t know what I’m doing.

4 Likes

See no one where I am chats or anything. I guess I’m in with my name. When I play it just says Kimberly. I’m currently in beaches. Like I said. I don’t think I’m very good and I get so irritated with it sometimes. But I get on and play for a little bit at least twice a day sometimes more. It’s weirdly addicting lol.

2 Likes

Yah this game grows on ya when you have a fun club, we chat a bit, we have members in different time zones, our goal is to get freebies max club quest, and club gift. But I’m understanding if you chat and can’t make daily min of 2k, my advice to you is take the levels slow only catch poi on doubles day(because the farther u go the harder the levels get) play tributes as much as poss to gain more club points. Good luck to you,

2 Likes

Actually, you don’t lose the perks you helped earn, if you join a team that has also won those perks. I had to leave a club long time ago (long story) and they had won 6 perks. The team I joined also had 6 and at round end, I got all my chests.

As far as knowing what club to join, read their rules and requirements in their motto. For example, if you can’t make 5,000 club points before going idle or get 80,000 points a week, don’t join that club because they will boot you. You need to work your way up to a top club. If you can make 50,000 per week, look for a club that requires only 50k, get some experience under your belt, then move to a higher team.

Joining a team and immediately going idle really ticks off the leaders and you get the boot. Top teams are fun also, but if they just let people come in and play as little as they want, they won’t be a top team long.

2 Likes

Thanks. All that makes sense. I play a couple times a day. Some of these levels though I swear it takes me 15 tries to beat it. I don’t want to be in one that expects more than I can do but I don’t want to be in one that doesn’t do anything either. I am a little worried I leave in 9 days for 9 days and not sure how much I will be able to play while gone. I am going to ask. Didn’t even think to check if the club was in the top and requirements. I did take Tasha up on her offer. Hopefully it goes well.

2 Likes

There is a lot of great advise on this forum. I wish I would have found it sooner…I advanced a litt fast befor I got all the perks of the game…thanks to this place. Any ? You have ask… Iv tested a 2player for 2months and I only played to big barrier reef, (that’s a longer one I was 1/2 threw it.) I played tributes a lot or just replayed each island and on average I got 30k club points a week w potential for way more if I played. Good luck

2 Likes

Don’t stay on a level if you can’t win it. Try different ones. Also, if you’re going to be gone for 9 days and can’t play, you need to tell the leaders you will step down. Not fair to the team if one is not playing. They would probably take you back when you have time to play again. Some teams have secondary teams, like rest homes, where you can sit or play as you want and come back to primary team when you’re ready.

2 Likes

I was with one good club for a while and then I went away and I had to go all out of it. Stuck with another club for a while and then they started to get inactive. You might lose your perks when you switch but you don’t lose your red stars and sometimes it’s worth it if you can have a little more help. I have found perks vary on how you do for the week is that not true?

1 Like

Thanks. I really need to get in here and read some more. I keep meaning to. I did talk to them about it. This is the first game like this I have done. Some of these levels are hard lol. Maybe it’s user error.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do you know how many points you earn?