Club Leader Stopped Playing

So the leader of my current club hasn’t logged in for 20 days, safe to say she’s stopped playing. Does the leadership ever change do to lack of activity?

3 Likes

Lee has a couple of spots, if you would like one. Sorry about your team leader jumping bail on you.

1 Like

Iam not sure ,but I think you can’t do much about it. Sort of stuck I think. Maybe if someone is FB friends with her they can contact her and ask to have someone else made leader so they can change things for the better

1 Like

You can send out a chat to your other team players and see if they want to create a new group and have everyone transfer over to that one and pick a new leader

2 Likes

So sorry for you all

1 Like

No, if leader goes awol you are out of luck. I was in club where everyone was missingfor 6 or more months. Once in awhile one player would show up but, she didn’t read chat. I asked on here and filed help ticket. Was told to leave to leave club as nothing would be done.

2 Likes

ThE is a very sad situation.

1 Like

We have 2 openings on Dilly Dilly search us. Top 150 club. We completed all perks and earned 900 gems last week

1 Like

We are looking for a great player or 2. I just made a post in the casual contender discussion board. But if u have several members I would do what @Irishrose suggested

1 Like