Club Helpers Needed!

Is it possible to ask for club help in the Forum? I know that there are ‘helper’ groups on Facebook and Messenger; however, I don’t know the names and I can only access FB/Messenger from my desktop.

Thank you!

TriPeaks Tips & Questions Only is a facebook group that answers questions and can help you. Hopefully. Nikki is the admin and she’s really great.

Thank you very much for responding to my question. Unfortunately, I stay as far away as I possibly can from Facebook. I do have a Messenger account, but limit what I do on there. If you know of any Messenger helpers, please give me a heads up.

Happy Monday!!!

NIkki Wendt the admin for the group says you can look her up on messenger or she can set up a little group with you, me and her in messenger if you like. My name is Marnie Jolene Davis if you want to let her know who sent you.

Hi, Nikki!

I REALLY appreciate you going out of your way to help me with this!! I’ve been in a couple of clubs that used Messenger and it worked pretty well for me. If - IF - that works for you and Nikki and whomever else might want to join, that would be great…but it has to work for everyone!!

Bless you and Happy Tuesday!!!
:hugs:

Hi, Marnie…

My bad!! I just realized that I addressed my chat to Nikki instead of you!!! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I’ll try to find Nikki on Messenger, although I’m not very good when it comes to that. Please let me know if either of you are still interested in setting up a small group to help out my club. Tributes is the current quest and we DO need help - always - with the tribute quests.

Happy Monday!!!

:smile: