Club Competition

On the screen where you can get into your team list, and also shows the volcano, gems shop, perks and club league status, just yesterday I noticed an icon in the bottom left hand corner called competition and shows a guy holding a shovel. The rules are about earning shovels and digging up gold. Can anyone explain this to me or is this something they haven’t started yet? Thank you.

There is a thread started on this already

2 Likes

Thank you for replying. I tried to search the forum before I posted but couldn’t find it. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I also searched for the new Club Competition thing and this is the only post I’ve found mentioning it. Every other search result is about competitive clubs. Not at all the same. Did you ever find the post that was already started about this?

Sorry I didn’t reply earlier but I just saw this. In case you haven’t found it yet, there is a thread called New competition digging for gold. There is a link in the first reply to my post. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

https://solitairetripeaks.com/the-solitaire-tripeaks-guide-to-club-competitions/
Here is the full guide on how to play if this helps

2 Likes

Thank! I found it and finally got an announcement about it in my News.

1 Like

Did anyone experience a problem this week where your shovels wouldn’t disappear once another player dug? I had a teammate that was following me on digs alternating and the game kept stalling and telling us that we needed another player to dig but we were both not allowed to dig. So both of us showed our shovels at the same time in the same hole, saying another player must dig. The game then crashed and my shovels were randomly placed in holes I hadn’t chosen!

1 Like

@Leanne_Scanlon, WOW! I haven’t seen that!

1 Like