Club Competition Freeloaders

The shovels are relatively new. They are in the club competition found on your club page bottom left. They have a club competition approx every two days. Its quite good fun…you win shovels that you then use to dig for gold. Hope this helps.

1 Like

If you have tried to explain the most productive way to team-play the Competition & they still do their own thing, I just don’t worry about it because it doesn’t do any good anyway - and keeps my blood pressure down!

2 Likes

Alison, if you qualify even with a non-win, once it starts, you will be able to play games & try to earn shovels.

2 Likes

To be honest, the digging competition is a waste of coin and resources.

My club will play it but it’s sort of a pride thing. Sometimes we win, sometimes we don’t, but we organize and communicate.
It is better to play when you have the Gold Tiki from completing perk 6.

3 Likes

My favorite level for points and max coin reward is level 33 and level 70. Level 33 is more winnable, costs less to play, so it takes a bit longer to build coins.

2 Likes

I win between 8-15k on penguin rock 196

1 Like

This is the worst thread in the last year.

1 Like

Again please keep this thread to original subject. Please stop posting tips and strategies here. It’s easy enough for GSN to take away our little secrets. Don’t give them more ammunition.

1 Like

If you think this is the worst thread, why are you reading it?

1 Like

I am one of those player who rarely can earn 24 shovels.
If you can’t win the games without spending every coin yet you are still trying your hardest you should not be called out or chastised by others.
Not every plays has millions of coins. Some of us play daily until we are broke & try again the next day.
Why should we be punished for trying :thinking:

3 Likes

Do you follow tripeaks on facebook? They give coins and great boosters all time! And watch the ads to earn more coins also

1 Like

I agree! I would rather my team get at least their min and play cqs. My team can’t do both for some reason.

1 Like

leader here…my club if u qualify u must dig at least 10 times or booted. warned once. our rule about it in notes. Most don’t realize teams are paired with others that have same amount of qualifiers…12 vs 12…23 vs 23 etc. by not playing they handicap your team…spell it out and boot them if they don’t comply.its your job as leader to keep team happy. Play if u qualify or get boot

3 Likes

Shovels are earned in club comp instead of stars

The shovels are what you received when you win a game played in the club’s competition. It’s where. You have to qualify then once 14 players have joined. It will star.

1 Like

Love 70 too. Good runs

1 Like