Club Boat Race strategy help

Hello, We are a veteran team who travels between Platinum and Diamond league. My question is what are the tips, tricks or strategy to excelling during the boat race? We have tried several different strategies and can never finish in the top 2. Most of our boaters either get perfect or near perfect scores and we are always way behind.

Thanks! SEB.

1 Like

I’ve only participated in the boat race several times since it first launched, just to get an idea of what it entails, With that said, I tell my team to make sure that before they play the race, if they did join, that to always check the map to see whether defense is needed. If not, then they travel until they are close to the next obstacles. Let’s face it, every team will have their own strategy, be it they assign several members to get all the defense or have others to just travel. The bottom line is, will they have the resources required to complete the level and get all 3 stars?

1 Like

Travel as a team. Only work on the defense you need prior approach and continue traveling. This way you’ll be ready for the challenge and keep moving on. Too much defense and not enough travel will keep you back. Good luck. See you in the race.

1 Like