Clear diamonds for wild cards is not working

None of the diamond cards I collected
are showing up for the event. My total
is still zero

1 Like

Is your event called LOST DIAMONDS…if so you can only collect the diamonds where Tri peaks says they are marked
-search club quest…tester Or @Tasha you will find pic if you quest is called LOST , GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Just figured out you only get the diamond if you play a game that you never played before so this is a non - event for me. This game isn’t fun anymore. It is really hard to win prizes and it takes up a lot of time. This wasn’t the case when I first started playing.

1 Like

Wow way to ruin another enjoyable event! Imagine my surprise to learn we have do specific games to win diamonds for the chest. Ok so i gave it a try, after a couple games i figured out why. All the games required are for 3000 coins. No more playing lower islands to get the diamonds. Not only that, I have played approximately 30 games this morning without winning a single game! So you keep making the games harder and harder to win without spending coins for extra cards, you are making the events more costly and not giving as many rewards. I realize you need to make money but you won’t do it with unhappy customers. Is it a wonder so many people are complaining and quitting the game? I see this game going the way zynga games did, down the tubes.

1 Like

I was also “chosen” to participate in the Lost Diamonds Event this morning.

I will not play it again if it is offered. It took too much time and too many coins (the vast majority of the games that were marked for the diamond gathering were 3K games) to amass the 240 diamonds. The reward (I chose the chest), in my opinion, did not compensate for the amount of effort required to attain it.

I did like that the specific levels required to collect the diamonds were constantly updating, there was no wait time as there is for Tribute games. I would love to see something like that instituted for Tribute games. That would be a winner.

Played the diamond quest and did not like it at all, only good for losing coins. Will pick anything but it. HATE IT

Hate this scavenger hunt, wish I had never been picked to try it out. Impossible to achieve diamonds needed unless you buy lots and lots of coins. What a con!!

Everyone who tried it and didn’t like it, should write to support and give your feedback. That’s why they have testers!

In the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner) then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

1 Like

I sent them feedback

1 Like