Chill out with all the stuff on the screen

A phone screen is only so big. This game needs to cool it with all the extra stuff on the screens. Give people the option of playing this stuff then if they do, put it on the screen. If not then don’t.

On my screen are the menu, the score, the star bonus, the friend center, the islands, the inbox at the top. At the bottom are the leaderboard, the clubs, a game to catch POI, quests and free coins. That’s a lot of stuff. I have big fingers so I’m always tapping the wrong stuff. It also makes games hard to get to with all this stuff on the screen.

4 Likes

I’m just wondering @Maria_Johnson, how can we play this stuff if it’s not on the screen to offer it to us in the first place?

It would be nice if they had an “Extras” button, or something like that.

In the meantime, with my busy life, I’ve learned to live with & accept clutter LOL

1 Like

That’s a great way to put it “extras” button
I switched from using a phone to a tablet because the screen is bigger and gives more space.

1 Like

Yeah, an extras button or one that says “Items” or something to that degree. Just go there, have a fall down menu of what you may want to look at, push it and it goes to it. Just something to clear off the screen some. So much stuff is making it hard to open some of the games.

1 Like