Changing clubs, club points?

If I were to change clubs now in the middle of the week/challenge (it’s Sunday-I have 19k club points and next closest person has 2900, nobody plays!) do I lose all those points or do they move to the new club with me?

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately you lose those points when joining a new club. :frowning: good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you go to a new club, your club points balance goes to zero and most clubs have a minimum level to play before you go idle, so make sure you have time and coin available to get the minimum number of club points. You will be much happier if you change clubs to one better matched to your level of play. The rewards are much better when you play in a club where everyone is working and it is worth moving. If you move to an Invite Only club, they will see your current score and know you are a good player. Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you guys! Idk if it would be worth moving now or just getting the 2-3 perks we might get where I’m at currently! Ugh. Tough choices! :joy::blush:

You are welcome to try our club, we require 4k, and 25 tributes daily no 20 hour idle unless you’ve communicated.
We have perks 1,2 and 3 finished, now working on perk 6. We only do perk 7 if its 250k or less

3 Likes

This is so frustrating! I might just join you! Thank you for the offer!

1 Like

If that is your normal level of play, you could be aiming for a Platinum club. Just remember to get the minimum number of points before you go idle,

3 Likes

1k before first idle. 12K monday 26K or more thursday noon must play tributes Club Quest. Read CHAT and respond . No 24hr idle w/o notice to leader NO GUEST NAMES
Come play, we like yo chat and have fun

After you move to a club where everyone plays you’ll wonder what took you so long to change teams!!

2 Likes