Changes with benefits?

Hi all, I’ve been reading through evety Friend Center post, and see that there are a few different issues with the"testers." Usually, I’ve noticed when TriPeaks implements a change, there is a some sort of benefit also. For instance, when they implemented the Friend Center, it allowed non FB members to collect free coins also.

Has anyone noticed any type of benefit to being a tester for this next possible change?

I’m not seeing/hearing that here. If you noticed any benefit, please say so. Thanks!

1 Like

Iv pondered on this for about2weeks, I really don’t understand what this testis all about orwhat is going to come from this testing.
From what Iv found there are 3 different times and 2 amounts of coins they are testing.
8hrs=15k
4hrs=9k
And Iv seen a few post about 5hrs but not the coins
Players on my team including myself have the 4hr/8hrs test
I really fell the 4hrs made players get on more and were more apt to play a few rounds…I have
But I know a lot were use to the lump collect they got from the Facebook collect so maybe it aimed more towards that.
No matter what they do there will always be complaining so,
So hopefully they figure out what they are doing because 1of my players has been on it for 3weeks…this is the start of 4th week…this test has been long!

1 Like

No. There is NO benefits what so ever with the friend center testing!!! Its been more then 2 weeks now. When is this stupid testing going to be over? Or at least switch up the testers or something cause i play ALLOT and havenot been able to play as much because of the testing. And i know a few people that play maybe an hour a day but they r not being tested so if they wanted to they could still collect every 4 hours. When i play like 6 to 10 hours a day but can only collect every 8 hours. IT B.S. and NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

1 Like

Oh yes they have switched up tester but from what Iv experienced on my team is
The ones that 1st started out as tester are still testers, and now they have added a few more from my group this week.
I have 5 testers in my club including myself the leader(at this time).
The bothersome part of testing to me is all the glitches!

2 Likes

Btw @Tasha, in addition to what you listed above, my granddaughter is a relatively new player. She started playing in October, is on level 50+, and has not received the center at all. So it appears they are thinking about raising the level to which you receive the Friend Center. She received the standard form FC tester letter when reported it.

1 Like