Change to Friend center

The change from 4 to 8 hours for friend center…not liking it! When it took affect…did not get coins…now its 8 hours until you can collect. Please change it back!

2 Likes

Yes please change it back to every four hours. Every eight hours really has a harsh impact on the players.

2 Likes

I still have 4 hours but only 3 friends can give me coins. What a pain all the way around

1 Like

Yes, 8 hours for me. Game rules - in the FAQs - still say 4 hrs. My teammates still have a 4 hr wait. Hope they do the right thing and change back. We should all be the same.

1 Like

They are doing some kind of a test according to the note that I got. I do not like being chosen for the test I am losing 30,000 coins every day while my teammates are still getting coins every four hours. This is one of the worst things I think they have ever done. Where do you complain?

2 Likes

Mine is still 4 hours, 5 friends. I hope it doesn’t change!

1 Like

I’m on the 8 hour timer now too,. My teammates are still on 4. Not happy!

1 Like

If they are testing it will change. That will probably be the breaking point for me.

1 Like

I too am being cheated by this 8 hour test. How long does a test take to realize your only cheating a few and it is not fair. Correct the system as it was not broken and for all of us that were cheated out of coins make it every 2 hours for a couple days?

1 Like

Fewer coins and / or longer time frame (eventually both, probably) + scavenger hunts (they decreased the number of wilds / volcanoes you receive as a prize) + tributes usually on the toughest levels that require boosters = well…you can figure that out. For those of us who eventually say, “Enough!” There are many more who will just keep playing…and buy more stuff with real money in order to be able to. Wasn’t it even more generous a while back? I seem to recall some posts from old-time players who are increasingly disgusted.

1 Like

Wow! I’m now one of their 8 hour Guinea Pigs…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
CHANGE IT BACK TO 4HRS & 5 FRIENDS!

I got the same reply from support that I have been randomly selected to be in this bogus test group. Ridiculous