Captain karma mini game

Where is it? I’ve been selected… but can’t find it.

1 Like

I’m wondering same thing. Hopefully we’ll find out soon!

1 Like

Took me a minute look on the left side there is a timed treasure chest selet that it takes you to the game!!! Good luck :blush::blush::blush::blush:

I spent ages pressing every symbol on the screen to try getting into this. Can’t see a countdown timer, so perhaps the limited period has expired already. Good of them to make it so easy to play!

Took a while for mine to show up.

1 Like

I’m glad to know it’s not just me! :slight_smile: I don’t have a timed treasure chest anywhere on my screen. I guess this may be why they test things on small groups.

1 Like

Have you had any luck? I can pass level 1 and that’s it i am almost out of tries… I guess matching games are not my thing LOL :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I got to level 3 on one game. The amount of cards they show gets less each time. I’m not a matching game person either so won’t spend any coins here. lol

1 Like

I wish my treasure chest would show, I want to play!

1 Like

I can’t find it to try & play it; I’ve looked on every island i have access to and the club.

1 Like

It is definitely not easy!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Did you earn the wood chest?

I found it but then lost the game quickly and it disappeared.

1 Like

I didn’t win anything either I couldn’t pass level 2, then I kept having to redo level one since i didn’t pay .99 cents for more :heart::heart:

The game lasts 5 hrs

I didn’t. Just got to the 3rd level. Did not win. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bummer! It was fun trying…this was my first time ever being picked for something so i was so excited :joy::sunglasses::laughing::sweat_smile::smile::grinning::grin:

2 Likes