Can't log out of Facebook acct on game

That’s right…I am going to clear history set up the accounts again and download the app again as well maybe a fresh all over start will work, it’s worth a shot…I’ll let u know how that goes! Thx again :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem @Tiki_Jen_Hart, keeping my fingers :crossed_fingers: crossed for you!

Yes I am having the same problem and I have done everything that you have done. So whoever figures out a solution pls share

1 Like

Cindylu so sorry so late gettin back to you , I couldn’t connect to my other accounts if u remember from Tiki Jen Hart? Well the answer for me on iPad was to REQUEST DESKTOP SITE AND LOGOUT IN THERE N BACK IN!..a lil more techie than me but all’s in place now I can play both playing accounts and my resting account, I’ll speak to you from tiki…but figured I’d post this…no doubt in wrong place lol but just trying to get all to the forum and feel more around here to get accustomed to using the forum. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, YOU ARE A MARVELOUS HELP IN EVERY WAY…UR DEDICATION IS MUCH APPRECIATED! Hugs from ur fellow tripeaks addicted player, Happy Tripeaking!

3 Likes

Yay Jennifer! I’m glad you were able to figure out how to do it!!! Hugs back! :smiley: :hugs: :partying_face:

@CindyLu… I have been trying to create another account to play but have not been very successful. The ‘exit’ button in my game is grayed out, so I cannot log out of the tripeaks game.
If you can, can you post a step by step on how to create a second playing account. I use iphone and ipad. Thanks for your time.

-Deby

1 Like

Hi Deby, @Puppers the Exit button is different from Log out button. Look again for the blue square (I think 2 icons to the right of the Exit button). Let me know if that works for you, and let me know if you have any other questions :smiley:

Hi @CindyLu

Thank you so much for the response and I apologize that I have not responded before now. I will give that a try. You are so very, very nice to take the time to answer. Happy New Year to you anc your family

-Deby

1 Like