Can't Link New Account To Old One

Several years ago, I linked my original account to Facebook. Then the device died and the account has been sitting in limbo.

Today, I fired up a new device and tried to link it to my old account, unsuccessfully. I thought that I would be able to retrieve the levels, etc. from that original account.

TriPeaks has had several owners since I first started playing and I’m wondering if my original account has been deleted or lost in the shuffle. So frustrating, the hoops placed in our way by both TriPeaks and Facebook!!!

@MzQuail , It’s still the same Facebook account, right? The game progress should still be linked to that Facebook account.

Even though you never touched that old device again, have you “Signed in with Facebook” (in the game) on any other device since then?

It is still the same Facebook account - the only one I’ve ever had. As I stated, I tried to sign into Facebook with the new device/new account and it was accepted as a new account. Other than with my original TriPeaks account, it is the only time that I’ve tried to sign in using Facebook.

Bummer @MzQuail , I don’t know then, sorry. :frowning:

Maybe I’m just not meant to sign in with Facebook… That could be a blessing in disguise!!! :smiley:

1 Like